DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Camel Flavor (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymostari2006 on 11/26/2013

It´s eliquid.... you can use it with e-cigarrettes.... I dont particullary like it ... but it´s just nicotine with burnt filters taste... I dont really know who called it camel... it´s not. With this liquid you will stop smoking for sure... it has got a lots of nicotine Taste is bad...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheRoflburger on 04/10/2013

It was cheap, and the dropper bottle is convenient. The nicotine level is high as described. Produces a lot of smoke, and gives you a pleasant throat hit. It does not taste like tobacco, it is far too sweet. Leaves a weird aftertaste. While I did not like the taste my friends thought it tasted like licorice,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteretere2000 on 03/06/2013

I have been using electronic cigarettes for more than 1 year, some one basics and another very sofisticated. I really like this flavor, very different to "camels" I bought from USA or here in Argentina. No bitter or burnt taste at the end. I will buy another sooner! and really cheap.. No cons,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Last a very long time, good flavor, doesnt leak, compact bottle. The last bottle i bought has lasted me for over 2 months! so with this one i should be set for most of this year :/ but i dont plan on using the e-cigs much longer None that i can think of… maybe,… no actually no, these are perfect Bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakrhoogvliet92 on 01/17/2013

I'm a Camel smoker, so I know the taste. It does have something that makes this a Camel flavour. I'm happy with this product and think it is worth it money. It produce good cloud of smoke/vape. The bottle is tiny. I also don't like that the bottle is made out of plastic. I also liked to know the ingredients,... Read more

bottle 1 `Bottle 2 Bottle opened

0 0 0

• posted byhasancakir on 01/16/2013

- It has nice quality. - Price is great. - Tastes exactly as it should be. - Plastic bottle is not very nice. - Bottle may leak a little if it is not used carefully. - No brand, or anything to show when or where it is produced. If you want to smoke an e-cigarette, this one is very cheap and quality product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

As for me - I'm not sure that it is really "Camel Tobacco" taste, but I'm like this one - it's something like mix of few tobacco tastes. Really no. All fine! I tried already "Marlboro" flavor from another web-shop, so - I like this more. Slow delivery. Maybe I've been out of luck?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunohl on 01/10/2013

- Very easy to use... only 2 drops and you can smooke a lot - Great taste... It has a smooth tobacco-like taste - Good price... you get so much - Good quality... - Strong "throat hit"... - Good amount of vapor... SOOOO cheap! I have no cons about this item as of yet. i am very pleased. It does ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemrebabayigit on 12/04/2012

easy to use not too expensive pleasant taste not very cheap shipping time is long 10ml is a little presentation so some e-juice is lost in the cap 50 or 100ml was better. No indications of ingredients it's needed. except for a slightly higher shipping time is longer, and the price of a product is not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNialla on 11/17/2012

Some of my pros on this item where good price, good quality and good buy all around. great for my e cigs they are long lasting and great taste. I have no cons about this item as of yet. i am very pleased. This oil has easy to use and also has a great taste to it. simple and well worth the price. i will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections