DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Camel Flavor (10ml)
  • 5 star 13 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Effective and tasts good

posted by fo0bar on 11/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Little drip nozzle makes it easy to drip it into the refill tip; also seals well, so i'm confident leaving it loose in a backpack.
    It tastes nice - i wouldn't say it tastes like camel cigarettes though. It's a sweet flavour, and gives me the nicotine 'buzz'. Also a *tiny* bit scratchy on the throat, so it feels familiar to smoking.

Cons:

Doesn't exactly taste like Camel.. I would more accurately describe this taste as "coconut".. The smell of it also resebles coconut. It may just be my own perception of the taste though!

OtherThoughts:

Great value, very effective; Though the taste is just a little bit unexpected though NOT unpleasant. I definitely prefer the "Marlboro" flavour oils for a more 'real' cigarette/tobacco taste.

Bottomline:

Dont get it if you want that true cigarette taste - look at buying one of the Marlboro ones instead.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections