Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatanlociko on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, generates horizontal lines to level and draw lines on walls and on the floor. Powerful laser, which allows working in large areas. Cons:The bubble level, apparently not very well calibrated, so that there is no security for its accuracy. It is constructed o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeuSHI on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very simple to use - Good plastic quality (looks strong) - The bubble levels over help to accurate levelling - The batteries take a long time to run out - Good laser visibility Cons:- The line haven't a continuous trace. - The switch looks very fragile. - Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycSharpshooter on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The level works as expected. The laser is visible, but barely in a well lit room for the most part. Hanged 2 picture frames and they are leveled with each other. It is so easy to use that you don't even need a manual. Cons:The laser is somewhat weak 4 feet from the sour... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvenetia on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Built is good, quality of product is good, looks great the colour combination resembles Black & Decker style, does the job that it is meant for. Cons:Battery shutter is of poor quality, had difficulty closing the shutter, also removing batteries is another challange... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXREL on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has enough bright to see it when the light of the sun or an lamp is not directly upon the laser line. The spirit bubbles work correctly in my case Can work with any AAA batteries, and I test it with a rechargeable ones and although them have only 1,2 V, the laser line i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduf4 on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really good to use before you install a shelf or something that need a good level. It is really small and easy to use. It came with bateries and some nails so you can put on the wall and balance it until it is in the right position. The laser is really s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrim00 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A convenient device, rugged, no extra adjustments. Installed, turned on and play! Instead of suckers in my version included two Office release. Cons:The laser beam forms a vertical line. Useful feature, but I needed a horizontal level .... OtherThoughts:The pers... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymargita on 04/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid plastics, would probably survive a drop (though I preferred not to try). Cons:Lens is not adjustable, cannot focus the laser. Limited use outside, unusable in sunlight. The bubble level is not accurate (but I do not really care for that). OtherThoughts:Great to sh... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBobJelly on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes a straight red line on a flat surface. Cons:Needs to be nearly dark to see the line. The line is fuzzy at the edges. The line gets wider the further away from the unit. There are no suction cups. The level is too small to be of any use. The build is poor... Read more

5 0
  • posted byistacdbr on 05/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Low price (the very most important pro); - easy to use; - batteries easy to find; - good laser light projected; Cons:The build is very cheap, in two days the button of mine dropped out the place. Mine didn't come with suction cups. OtherThoughts:It's a good way to lev... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections