Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjarnojoosse on 12/15/2014

Pros: Good laser, very complete package cons: it is a bit skew The fact it is a bit skew won't matter if you just need a straight line which doesnt need to be level. Read more

Impression:Good laser,skew;

0 0 0

• posted bydmalisani on 09/01/2014

Pros: Small, cheap Cons: Low power laser, short line and very low brightness, it's too hard to see the red line outdoor or in a very illuminated room Read more

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byericsch22 on 08/01/2014

I have just got the device today. Sorry to write that but it wasn't working at all i.e I had to open it to see that one of the wires was brokenand had to fix it. Besides , believe it or not the laser is working ONLY when one of the batteries is NOT fully inserted !!! Never seen that before !! All in ... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bywupuchim on 01/19/2014

Very simply to use. Just turn it on and get it on wall or floor and you will get nice and strong laser line. The laser line can be very long, what is great for some bigger room. Needs clasical AAA batteries, that you can buy everywhere. Maybe the build quality. The plastic looks very cheap, but it never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatanlociko on 08/13/2013

Easy to use, generates horizontal lines to level and draw lines on walls and on the floor. Powerful laser, which allows working in large areas. The bubble level, apparently not very well calibrated, so that there is no security for its accuracy. It is constructed of plastic, which apparently offers little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeuSHI on 07/23/2013

- Very simple to use - Good plastic quality (looks strong) - The bubble levels over help to accurate levelling - The batteries take a long time to run out - Good laser visibility - The line haven't a continuous trace. - The switch looks very fragile. - The nails and glue who comes with don't have any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroderix on 07/19/2013

Works as expected. Line is quite long (tested in my 18 meter patio, at night). Lightweight. Very easy to use. Does not work in daylight, outdoor (you should use it at night), or very well lit rooms. Plastic could be of a better quality. It would be wonderful if the line could be rotated 90 degrees, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycSharpshooter on 06/22/2013

The level works as expected. The laser is visible, but barely in a well lit room for the most part. Hanged 2 picture frames and they are leveled with each other. It is so easy to use that you don't even need a manual. The laser is somewhat weak 4 feet from the source. The battery compartment springs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvenetia on 02/15/2013

Built is good, quality of product is good, looks great the colour combination resembles Black & Decker style, does the job that it is meant for. Battery shutter is of poor quality, had difficulty closing the shutter, also removing batteries is another challange, since the velvet tag to pull the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXREL on 01/26/2013

Has enough bright to see it when the light of the sun or an lamp is not directly upon the laser line. The spirit bubbles work correctly in my case Can work with any AAA batteries, and I test it with a rechargeable ones and although them have only 1,2 V, the laser line is visible The size is good, is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections