DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Toolkit Mini Folding Knife Keychains - Color Assorted (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 28 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 46 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycollinsmagik on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It where is push button spring loaded which I did not expect and it is very sharp I sure as a razor. Cons:They do brakes very easily because they are made of plastic and they are a key chain just putting them in your pocket with a button that will spring it open. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerick33 on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this knife is very cool because it's an automatic knife .so you just push the button and that it!they came in 3 cool collors like green.red,yellow. Cons:the only thing that is not mention is:only the blade is made of metal and of course the little key chaine,all the res... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrk0k0 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For 3$ its worth it, of course I would not use this for camping but its a neat little knife just to screw around with. Cons:Its just a plastic case and the knife is not amazing, (but for 3$ its worth it) It will probably end up breaking. OtherThoughts:You can sell them to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMMaxamillion on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good value for money, you get 5 knives of assorted colours (Red, green, yellow, blue) all small enough to fit on a key-ring but still useful. The blade is razor sharp and can cut paper with no problems at all. They are a very fast opening knife as they have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFranx93 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Useful - Cheap - Very sharp! - Perfect size! Cons:Not so good quality. All of them kinda stucks when I try to unfold them. One of them are broken. Can't use them as key chain, they break or unfold themselves inside my pocket!! The unfold-button doesn't work very well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackstag1 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They came nice and sharp!!!!and colours i recieved were three red and one blue and one yellow very vibrant plastic handles and frames are plastic blades are nice sharp steel,when you remove the security tape and push the button on the handle the blade pops out n... Read more

cool mini folding keychain knifes 5 pack:-)
    0 0
  • posted byctown8 on 10/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:fun to play with the blade whips out pretty fast surprisingly sharp definetly a good price for what youre getting Cons:sadly the build quality is not the best, the blade is taped down during shipping so it doesnt pop open, apearently the tape (appears to be clea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaishy on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's light and small, perfect for a keychain. Comes with vibrant and good colors. It's very sharp and pointy, can cut most things easily. It has a solid design, don't feel like it will break too easily. Cons:The blade is fragile, as expected of a small an thin razor it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCiipriano on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A qualidade é ruim. O detalhamento é deixa a desejar. Mas a lâmina é ótima, e para o preço é um produto bom. Nenhum veio com problemas, todos funcionando perfeitamente. Para pessoas com mãos pesadas (como eu) um cuidado a mais ao... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrottheden on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a very low price, but its not really worth it. Cons:Its plastic, feels very poor.... I can not really find anything you can use this knife to.. I mean, yeah its a good price on it. But what to do with it? OtherThoughts:Do not buy. Bottomline:Do not buy.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections