DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Mini Toolkit Keychains (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrokhaev on 03/18/2014

low price, light, compact, simple and original design. Ideal for keys on a keychain or as a stylus. You can easily unscrew the small screws on the phone, with glasses or hours small parts are easy to lose, the head can sometimes come loose in your pocket. Some of the needle were blunt and cross screwdrivers with defects Very well thought out. for such ... Read more

goldsmith tools goldsmith tools goldsmith tools
    0 0
  • posted bybeatnicko on 11/03/2013

- The Mini Toolkit Keychains is small enough to fit my keychan on EDC (Every Day Carry) - The Mini Toolkit Keychains is damn cheap - I've so far only used the mini spoon tool to clean my ears it works exactly as I wanted to. - The ring and chain is horrible quality, almost useless to me. I'll have to replace it with something else (stainless cable should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneojorge on 07/11/2013

It's very small. You can carry it in you keyring and it's very lightweight. Its very useful when you need an emergency small screwdriver. It's very fragile. I broke 2 of them in a week usingh the punch because the force used to make a hole. One of them came without the upper cap and other came with two flat instead a flat and a phillip screwdrivers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjlima on 07/04/2013

it is ver ligth weigth, with small size, all in metal, so you don't have broken or used palstics in future, also has good work tips it's small size can be a constraint, as it requires assembly prior to use and parts are very small, parts can be lost it is amazing as a gift, as as is sold in a pack of 10 buy one and give away 9, every person will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgelx on 06/22/2013

ES: Es realmente bonito y pequeño, y no pesa, esencial para un llavero. EN: It's really nice and small and does not weigh essential to a keychain ES: Las herramientas son diminutas, no creo que las necesite nunca, y no encajan todas en el agujerito. EN: The tools are tiny, I do not need them ever, and not all fit in the hole. ES: Pensaba regalarlos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywunwun on 10/19/2012

-As described in the title, this product provides you with 10 of these little tool keychains. -Great value as that is a lot of items for the price, each one of these contains 4 little tools. -There is a little screwdriver you could use to pry small items out. -Makes a great gift, you could buy two of these sets for $2.90 (currently), for 20 total you ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

nice small set of tools which are "hidden" in handle. Standard set of usefull tools, even little spoon? :) Parts are small, so take care not to loose ti. Not for professional use, but nice collection to have on keys or in a waist bag. One of those tools that you don't' appreciate until you really need it. I bought it as a gift for several ... Read more

funny tool
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections