Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8622120 on 01/23/2016

I bought this cable with the flysky fs-t6 and it works great. I did experience a problem with it namely the driver cd in that it is blank. The website doesn't help much to get the drivers as it doesn't exist ( on the package anyway). At least the drivers is included with windows 7 so it is safe 8... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjolyneto on 11/01/2015

USB Simulator Cable for Futaba JR FS R/C Remotes Excelente cabo de simulador de voo, funciona com muitos rádios do mercado, e nos melhores simuladores do mercado.

0 0 0

USB Simulator Cable for Futaba JR FS R/C Remotes Excelete funcionamento, recomento para todos os modelos de rádios transmissores, e todos os simuladores de voo

0 0 0

USB Simulator Cable for Futaba JR FS R/C Remotes Perfeito, funciona em todos os rádio do mercado, e funciona com os simuladores mais famosos do mercado.

0 0 0

USB Simulator Cable for Futaba JR FS R/C Remotes Recomendo a todos os rádio e simuladores do mercado, funciona muito bem.

0 0 0

Excelente cabo de interface de simulador de voo, funciona numa grande gama de rádios e simuladores.

0 0 0

• posted byGekkie on 10/26/2015

I was looking for a Good Simulator to use with my Turnigy 9X and 9XR pro, and this looked like a sure bet. After unpacking the USB dongle I hooked it up and was slightly disappointed at the result. Windows 7, OSX El Capitain and Debian 7.0 all saw the Controller but none of my Flight Sim Software... Read more

Impression:Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMatth25 on 10/17/2015

Pros: Works greats, good price, works with a lot of others simulators softwares Cons: Took a lot more than 14 business day to deliver, more like 2 month Others: It's Plug and play, no need to download something.

Impression:Very good,Complete,Good condition;

0 0 0

• posted byklotegedoe on 09/16/2015

Pros:multiple adapters +works perfect with futaba t8j Cons: short cable -no software pack included

Impression:Looks nice,thin cable,flimsy packing;

0 0 0

• posted byJulianoRabelo on 01/12/2015

Product came as described, all in accordance, entrentanto does not work in phoenix silulador and the FMS simulator that came along with it gives error when installing. I'll download another program and see if it works.

Impression:Does not work in Phoenix;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere