Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTibzor on 11/06/2013

- Very cheap - Contains 3 adapters, and at least the futaba and Hitec ones work fine - The drivers are installed automatically on Win7 - There is some "noise" on the command : when used with PhoenixRC, the commands are a bit shaky around the desired position - The red blinking led on the USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrakesh1974 on 12/14/2012

Really good and simple to use I tried on FS THX9 and it has worked works good on windows xp Windows 7 had some compatibility issues. A lot of cables provided so it is compatible with most of the tX Should also support completely windows 7 with drivers. Not much of a problem if you know how to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsleepyhead on 10/19/2010

In general, it works as expected. I have installed FMS from the disk (shpped with the cable), no drivers required at all. After setting it up from FMS menu, FMS succesfully detects it and after a minue I can fly with my radio. I have tested it for my transmitters: - Futaba 3PKS, 3 channels, 40Mhz; - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfr4nk1yn on 01/02/2010

Easy to install, on XP and Vista. Plug and Play, literally. Half the price of other sim cables. 8 channels, only 4 are usable, at least with my DX-7. I received and spent about 6 hours with this today. Despite the other reviews the resolution is decent. It's much better than PPJoy and SmartPropoPlus.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenv98 on 09/24/2009

Works with V4 Lama 2.4 Ghz transmitter Works with Art-Tech ETC62 2.4 Ghz transmitter comes with most adapters Doesn't come with a walkera 22e tx adapter Works with most of my 2.4 ghz transmitters for V4 Lama, and Art Tech ETC62. It also worked for my FM Walkera 22e transmitter but I had to make my own ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynasukaren on 06/17/2009

Cheapest USB to transmitter connector out there. Comes with all the cables you will ever need. Plug and play on the Mac. The FMS software that comes with it is PC-only, so I use it with the Heli-X simulator. Resolution is -- as the other reviewers say -- not the highest. Nonetheless, fine for basic use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekwijbio on 09/13/2008

Simple USB plugin for RC controllers. Worked right out of the package and no problems. No need for any special drivers, or excessive tinkering. FMS is a FREE simulator with thousands of free downloadable models and landscapes. Only RC simulator program I've found that works with it is FMS. Couldn't find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydddaidl on 06/22/2008

It is cheap and easy, and it works. There is really no need for the cd, it does not contain drivers, it is just plug and play. Supports only 4 channels, not 4-8; horrible resolution, the signal is a little jittery, and the jack that plugs into the connector takes some moving around to get it to work,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIACEI on 04/24/2008

- Works with Flight Model Simulator - Super cheap in comparison with ebay or stores - adapters for many controllers - Should work with Aerofly, at least with a crack (I was about to use it) - Simulates a classic joystick in Windows XP - No manual - Only instructions on the CD in Chinese..... - Bad packaging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFruuz on 04/15/2008

Great cable for simulator. Will work with FMS sim definitely and will also work with realflight G3.5 but some modification is required. Really happy to get this to work. Now I can practice flying at home and it is realistic enough to learn the basic manuvers for heli and plane. I dont see any con with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections