DX » Community » Reviews » Rubber Bands for Slingshot - Random Color (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoshgilbo on 11/14/2012

many bands for a very reasonable price, ive been using one band for about 2-3 weeks with prehapes 50-100 shots and it has no sign of breaking at all yet. some people recieved yellow/clear bands but i recieved ones that match the photo. The 10 bands will see you reaking havoc for at least a good while. i have found none so far but i have only been using ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/31/2011

A pack of ten rubber bands for slingshot. If you bouilt slingshots or if you buy them, this can be very helpful. They are ten in this pack, so it’s not very expensive… Well, the truth is that they are not very strong, so you may break them if you use them lots of times… but as there are ten of them, it doesn’t matter if you eventually break any of them.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byuffepuffe on 01/01/2011

uhmm........ i can't think of any perhaps that it was usefull to me (i build alot of slingshots) it comes with 10 peices so it isn't a big deal if you break one.. its just a little tiny bit of rubber that holds the rubber and the fake leather together, it breaks almost right away. i had to wrap some tread (?) around that point so it wouldn't break. ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections