DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Solar Powered Self-Recharged LED White Light Lawn Lamp (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalehawk on 06/24/2013

Its a big light. From the pictures I thought it would be smaller but no, its a big one. Its tought, 90% metal body except for the transparent plastic where the light is and the base that you put into the ground. There is no problem with water, mine resisted some rains. Packaging and battery or solar ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeprofundis on 04/25/2013

Very well built with solid base. I was expecting something with low quality, but for my surprise, I was wrong. I noticed two problems. The first is with the package of the item. I hardly can´t beleive that the item arrived in perfect condition. There are no boxes or cardbords to protect the item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBicudo on 07/19/2012

Muito boa! Não é um farolete, mas, certamente ajuda a guiar. Dá paa enchergar de longe. Vale a pena. Chegou muito bem embalado, tudo com muito cuidado. Parabéns DX! E chegou super rápido e com nota fiscal. -- Very good! There is a small lighthouse, but it certainly helps guide.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBicudo on 07/19/2012

Muito boa! Não é um farolete, mas, certamente ajuda a guiar. Dá paa enchergar de longe. Vale a pena. Chegou muito bem embalado, tudo com muito cuidado. Parabéns DX! --- Very good! There is a small lighthouse, but it certainly helps guide. Give paa enchergar far. Worth it. Arrived ... Read more

My DX Order

0 0 3

• posted bygustavocj on 04/07/2011

very good product, I liked the finish, Very cheap, and it works fine. exists difference between them (each unit), "the piece solar energy battery board" is not standardized and each has a better performance than other, providing different durability of the stored energy is great for decorating gardens,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections