DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 11.1V 2200mAh Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNick17200 on 04/20/2014

I bought this battery intending to mount it in my station Turnigy 9x. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it fits perfectly well into place battery station has the advantage that is equipped with several power sockets and easily adapts to any transmitator.Discharged times is very good. We used daily read station 30 min. and has not been discharged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNick17200 on 03/31/2014

I bought this battery for my Turnigy 9x transmitter. Accumulator it performs better than the NiMH that I had. With this battery running time on the display increased to about 10 hours. I am overjoyed that fits perfectly into the seat of the battery and the battery weight is small! So far I have not found this type of accumulator weaknesses It is advisable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaynedevereaux on 02/05/2014

Fits my futaba 9c Perfectly.I have not charged it in a few weeks.The life is phenomenal in comparison to the Ni-cad/Ni-mh battery's. Makes for a lighter controller too.An ok price for shipping and product. Compared to my other 2200mAh lithium polymer battery's this is definitively smaller.The maximum output of these is 5C/11 amps Cut off other connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecerrillo on 12/01/2013

Nice price. I have been using it for supplying power to an Arduino board and several connected devices. It has worked fine, with a constant current, but I have experienced some issues when charging. This can be due perhaps to my unexperienced use of LiPo batteries. I am not able to see any cons. I am not using the battery for R/C. Thanks to its low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPuzzleTeam on 04/26/2013

Has a good load, lasts for a long time, not only using with RC transmitters but also in other devices such as sensors and Arduino. Has a stable voltage, even a little above what was said there (about 12V, using the multimeter), but will not damage the device that you're using with. The price is the best i've seen in DX for this charge. I bought two ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycardmail on 01/08/2013

1 ) Voltage: 11.1V . 2 ) Continuous Discharge Rate: 20C . 3 ) Type: Li-polymer . 4 ) Battery Converter Cable :T Female Plug . 5 ) Size: 102.7 mm x 33.3 mm x 24.4 mm . 6 ) Real capacity : 2000 - 2100 mah . 7 ) Charger Time: about 2.5 hours (by input 1A) . 8) Weight: 195 g . None that I can think of. What can go wrong? Sorry , couldn?t fine one... Used ... Read more

11.1V 2200mAh Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery
    9 0
  • posted bytimmybeetle on 11/11/2011

LIPO is for FUTABA xmtr (I use a 7C) fits in battery bay precise. All connectors are of a good quality. Came in all cells balanced well, 3,87Volts Hooked on LIPO charger and after charging only 4,15 Volts per cell was reached, normaly 4,2 Volts. I have an older one with the same problem so this LIPO willnot be 100% full, 12,6 Volts Price quality is ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykorneliusz on 09/20/2011

- True capacity it's about 2100 mAh (measured using iMAX B6) - Many connectors, so it's compatible with many RC transmitters so far I cannot say nothing wrong about it One time I forgot to turn off my RC transmitter, and battery was discharged under 2.5V per cell, so it's slightly swollen. I put it to fridge for two days, and now, after recharge it ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections