DX » Community » Reviews » Fresh Up Waxed Dental Floss (50m)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1e0nid on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comfortable and beautiful box allows hygienic carry. My daughter and wife are quite satisfied. Strong thread, handy knife, carefully mount tail, reliable case lock. And a lovely smell of mint! :-) And the length of the string allows us to hope that a string do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhobby16 on 07/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well waxed, ok for me, not enough fine for my wife with tight teeth. Easier to make loops (that's how we use the floss) than other brands thanks to the wax. I gave well deserved best ratings nearly everywhere Cons:The thread is not as strong than others but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastia on 10/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really great dental floss. What makes it great has less to do with the product itself, but more how much it costs. It is cheap. Cheap dental floss is good because you can use more of it. I love the menthol flavor. Cons:My father think that the floss is too thin.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoshakh on 08/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i bouth 2 , one for me and one for my sister we have been useing it and it works very good... It does the job it's intended to do its 50 metersso i think its gonna last for long... its thin and good as it should be.. it comes in a nice smal package so you can easly keep... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrinjah on 01/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This dental floss is a very good one. - It does the job it's intended to do - 50 meters is enough for several months of use. Super long lasting - It has a menthol perfume and is thin enough to access the most diffucult areas of your teeth - This dental floss comes in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byislandofrock on 01/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In my country this is a very good price. First time i bought just one, but the next time i will buy more. Cons:I dont know if there are any cons at all. The price may not be as good for every one. So for others the price can be a con. Some may feel that the floss is too... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections