DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Pocket R/C Helicopter (2CH)
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzaratrusta on 01/26/2013

fun and easy to use, suitable for ages 11 and older. control response is good, but the distance is a bit slow response Propeller a bit fragile, can molder when it crashes, you need to be careful not to break it, poor battery life, no USB adapter included for charging. recomiento use rechargeable batteries but is little consumption, six double cells ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBaddbboy on 12/16/2011

I think it is the cheapest rc helicopter that I have found anyway. It has only two channel, but I have flyed it, although you need a room with some space for it. It's built in bad quality plastics, so you have to beware this 2 channel mini helicopter if you don't want to break it. The one that I bought breaked at the 5 flight, so you can not give it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexpf25 on 09/11/2010

Good toy for kids Pretty small Good flying time with 1 charge Charge it in the IR control GYRO included IR Included A little LED Charges in 10 minutes Mine broke at the 5th day after I received Very very bad build quality Mine came without the stickers they mention The charger cable in the IR was not good connected The LED is almost invisible If u want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos1818 on 08/31/2010

This item is very playfull. You can enjoy yourself, even if the battery runs out very fast (5 to 10 minutes) It was cheap and works quite well Hard to break smashing on things very affected by wind, even if a person runs by it. Looks to fragile, even if it takes a lot of pain I think the worse is that its only 2 chanels, that means you can only move ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulbeard on 01/16/2010

Cheap and easy to use but you get what you pay for. Brittle build quality. Mine survived being started up to test trim and the tail rotor never worked. The motor and and controls seem to be good enough but I should have guessed from the beat up packaging I was going to be disappointed. These are nice little toys to get a taste or R/C flying. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteeboo on 06/04/2009

This helicopter is small and funny. Gets easily charged and it's ready to have fun with. It's quite simple to work, you just have to take care the rear motor it's properly trimmed. The construction build is really poor, but couldn't be better at that price. If you avoid hitting the copter against hard surfaces that's not a problem, but be careful not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloadedlen on 01/19/2009

Cheaper than a havoc, and I liked the canopy better than the foam job the Havoc (and havoc/Pico Z clones) have. Flies relatively well for a two channel heli after some slight modification Main rotor broke before I had a chance to trim it properly. Trim was WAY off out of the box. Replacement blades (SKU: 10807) are a little too heavy for this bird..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaseckin on 04/11/2008

- Very cheap - Easy to understand how to use - Information on the box is English and understandable. - Box is well packaged. There is protection for helicopter not to damage - Works well (but with changed blades) - Easy to use. - It's funny ! - I had to change the blades because it didn't work regularly at the first time I ran it. - Hard to use (but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVoltagesPSP on 03/23/2008

Very small Very very very very very very very very very very cheap It really flies Looks cool Can't use rechargabale batteries I bought 2 and one off them broke down realy fast. I used the parts form that helicopter to repair the other one. Breaks down really fast Don't expect to get real control you need to buy a 4 channel helicopter for that. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp0cketphluff on 01/31/2008

The trimming works well and I have been able to get it to be fairly stable. The thing where you turn clockwise and it goes forward a bit does work. Its not strong, but its lightweight and flexible frame makes it quite resistant. Ive crashed countless times and its still going strong Charging cable is flimsy but its not like I would move it while its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections