DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Body Protection Riding Armor Suit (M/170cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluigi30 on 07/03/2014

Good protection for Freeride, downhill, MTB, all bicycle sports where you need a light protection against tumbles. Very light and ventilated, good for summer. I never try it but i thing it is also good for paintball and softair. Not enough protection for motorcycle. Sizes are a bit smaller then usual,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatinador on 07/18/2013

It is easy to put on and adjust (rightsize). Protects your spine and your rib cage properly. other products of similar quality costs twice. I use it for cycling and skating. Also will try to use it to play hockey The plastic is too thin to protect you from a fall at speed. is to avoid low speed superficial ... Read more

Protect your body protect your body (back)

0 0 0

• posted byNeoTrovador on 04/14/2011

-It is a cool armor that you can give any use you like. -I wear it to play paintball, it looks awesome on the battlefield. -Intimidates paintball enemies (lol). -I'm 1.75 and it fits very well. -The mesh looks bad in a man... (so you should wear something under it, like a long shirt or something and ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections