DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Body Protection Riding Armor Suit (L/180cm)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconsortium32 on 04/24/2013

Well built, decent quality materials and is quite cheap (as in price) comparing to other similar products. The padding and the armor is decent, the spine protector is made from some sort of hard plastic and is quite strong but not thick, will definitely save your skin from small impacts. The mesh fabric looks and feels very fragile, but I've yet to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioNR on 08/24/2012

Looks tought. Well built. Offers nice protection for small impacts. Don´t know how would work with big impacts. Good for biking, down hill, freeride. Fits very well. Too hot for summer use. Can be a little heavy on the body. But you can get used to it. Easy to fit, nice to use it. After a few minutes you get used to it, and fits nicely. You might ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byArkenoi on 09/17/2011

Fits well, looks good. Does not seem to be able to absorb significant amount of kinetic energy. Spine protection is next to non-existant -- armor plates are thin, soft and flexible. Ok for mountain bike, definitely too weak for motor bike, though better than wearing no protection at all. And it is much cheaper than anything I could buy in local stores.... Read more

7 0
  • posted byGiteart on 01/22/2011

I like the fact that I can fit it to my backpack and head on to the mountains with the bike. When the downhill section starts I just unpack it and wear it. Very use friendly in that way. It does what its supposed to do. Protect the elbows waste chest and other parts of the upper body. Its very light also. I guess it will not be that warm during summer ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections