DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Foam Inner Core Safety Goggles (Blue)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblaaxla on 03/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and they seem well made for this prize. The strap includes easy fitting. Cons:Quite lot of distortion with the lenses. They foq easily in the winter if you breathe upwards with your mouth. There were some mild cratches when I got the product. OtherThoughts:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyardin on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:muy buena calidad recomendable Cons:expresa que una cosa es fácil y adecuada para realizar algo en relación con ella una obra buena de representar de buenas a primeras OtherThoughts:expresa que una cosa es fácil y adecuada para realizar algo en relaci&#24... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylluis18 on 07/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For its price it is really good. It is adjustable on your head and it comes with foam and a nose holder. It also comes with a plastic protector for scratches. The quality is preety good for its price. Cons:Foam is a bit too hard and it is not confortable for big noses. Yo... Read more

Googles out of the box
    0 0
  • posted byerf1st on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:[EN] Offer a descent protection for airsoft. Tested with gun replicas of 350 fps at point-blank, not a scratch to report. [FR] Offre une protection descente pour l'airsoft, résistance testé avec des répliques de 350 fps a bout portant, pas une r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobert1977 on 04/05/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I tested them for shooting Airsoft guns. Glasses withstand without any signs of damage. Cons:For people who have a broad base of the nose is a little uncomfortable. On the other hand close to head and are comfortable. Foam glass frame at the first moment is hard... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalfonzo1955 on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is really durable and it took a lot of abuse and it is still is not broken. It is comfortable to wear without glasses on and protects me against a lot of stuff. Cons:It did not fit over my glasses. There was a little room on the bridge of my nose without my g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEnzo01 on 03/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I dunno what's requirements for snowing, but this is good for airsoft, i am using them. Looks nice. I was test them 3 times, with direct shot from 5 meters with my AEG m4 (370fps) before go game with them, and they are strong. They a big and wrapping the whole eyes perf... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections