DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Foam Inner Core Safety Goggles (Blue)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblaaxla on 03/10/2014

Very cheap and they seem well made for this prize. The strap includes easy fitting. Quite lot of distortion with the lenses. They foq easily in the winter if you breathe upwards with your mouth. There were some mild cratches when I got the product. Not for those who get headaches easily. They fit very well at least in to my head. The lens could also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyardin on 11/20/2013

muy buena calidad recomendable expresa que una cosa es fácil y adecuada para realizar algo en relación con ella una obra buena de representar de buenas a primeras expresa que una cosa es fácil y adecuada para realizar algo en relación con ella una obra buena de representar de buenas a primeras Tiene por nombre Fátima como recuerdo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylluis18 on 07/11/2013

For its price it is really good. It is adjustable on your head and it comes with foam and a nose holder. It also comes with a plastic protector for scratches. The quality is preety good for its price. Foam is a bit too hard and it is not confortable for big noses. You have to wear them a bit too high on your nose. For skydiving the wind goes through ... Read more

Googles out of the box
    0 0
  • posted byerf1st on 06/02/2013

[EN] Offer a descent protection for airsoft. Tested with gun replicas of 350 fps at point-blank, not a scratch to report. [FR] Offre une protection descente pour l'airsoft, résistance testé avec des répliques de 350 fps a bout portant, pas une rayure à signaler. [EN] Moisture can accumulate inside and has become a nuisance. [FR] ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobert1977 on 04/05/2012

I tested them for shooting Airsoft guns. Glasses withstand without any signs of damage. For people who have a broad base of the nose is a little uncomfortable. On the other hand close to head and are comfortable. Foam glass frame at the first moment is harder than I expected. However, the use is shaped by his face. Glasses in a blue finish is excellent ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalfonzo1955 on 08/31/2011

It is really durable and it took a lot of abuse and it is still is not broken. It is comfortable to wear without glasses on and protects me against a lot of stuff. It did not fit over my glasses. There was a little room on the bridge of my nose without my glasses on but not really a con. I don't really like the blue colour but that is just a personal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEnzo01 on 03/01/2011

I dunno what's requirements for snowing, but this is good for airsoft, i am using them. Looks nice. I was test them 3 times, with direct shot from 5 meters with my AEG m4 (370fps) before go game with them, and they are strong. They a big and wrapping the whole eyes perfectly. I can recommend it for everyone that is wondering what to use. May be if you ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections