DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Foam Inner Core Safety Goggles (Gold Lens)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
nice item..nice quatlity
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkahidrolik on 07/25/2014

.I use them for skydiving, and airsoft competitions with friends.Suitable also for snowboarding.My friend uses them for jet ski competitions. hey look really nice, inner foam is soft enough and they are comfortable Read more

Impression:nice item..nice quatlity ;

2 2
  • posted byTribeXFire on 12/12/2013

Cost not much. In fact I recieved them free, by using 5$ gift card. strap feels good enought, fitting my head. I even weared this googles with motorcycle helmet. beacause they are rigid and have not much foam they will fit to not so much people. Some times this cause sliding up alittle bit, when I move my eyebrows. Also they have no anti fog layer, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReliku on 04/20/2013

It's cheap. They look fairly cool. The fabric is cheap, the lens isn't reflective as the picture would suggest. It has a pretty cheap feeling to it. Generally, most DX products are: -cheap -pointless -fun to have regardless Same goes for these. I mean, if you practice any kind of sport in which you're going to need such goggles, you'll want quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrenzor on 09/24/2012

They look really nice, inner foam is soft enough and they are comfortable.I use them for skydiving, and airsoft competitions with friends.Suitable also for snowboarding.My friend uses them for jet ski competitions... Price is good, and you have good googles for small price and for multi purpose.Delivery was really fast... Also they would look good with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeeb60201 on 09/20/2012

For the price you can't beat the design or the quality of construction for the money. The lenses have little distortion. They are a little bit loose around the bridge of the nose. It remains to be see how well they will hold out, but for the price you can afford to buy 2 or 3 for the price you would expect to pay. Great for cold rides on early mornings,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetrph on 10/14/2011

Very nice looking and mirror styling. Tested with airsoft guns and it really resisted the shot. The string is very confortable and has a small adjust level. When hit by a airsoft pellet, it left a small hole on the golden film It's rather difficult to wear it at the same time when using glasses (different from some other safety googles). I'm wearing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKulalex on 06/12/2011

Price is great. Glasses looks very stylish and modern. I used them for skydiving. They are shipped with protective film that protects its surface from scratches. The rubber is very comfortable. When I put them on they are not very comfortable in the area of a nose. When I skydived with them I felt the wind between glasses and nose. You also can not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimonsmurf on 12/11/2010

these are branded the north face and are a suitable size for most faces. comfort is stooped by the thickness of the foam lining. the plastic is not the best feels a little cheap i use these for airsoft they work well and i will give them a go for skiing in the winter comfort is stooped by the thickness of the foam lining. the plastic is not the best ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections