DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Foam Inner Core Safety Goggles (Gold Lens)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
nice item..nice quatlity
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkahidrolik on 07/25/2014

.I use them for skydiving, and airsoft competitions with friends.Suitable also for snowboarding.My friend uses them for jet ski competitions. hey look really nice, inner foam is soft enough and they are comfortable Read more

Impression:nice item..nice quatlity ;

1 1
  • posted byReliku on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap. They look fairly cool. Cons:The fabric is cheap, the lens isn't reflective as the picture would suggest. It has a pretty cheap feeling to it. OtherThoughts:Generally, most DX products are: -cheap -pointless -fun to have regardless Same goes for these. I mean,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrenzor on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look really nice, inner foam is soft enough and they are comfortable.I use them for skydiving, and airsoft competitions with friends.Suitable also for snowboarding.My friend uses them for jet ski competitions... Cons:Price is good, and you have good googl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeeb60201 on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price you can't beat the design or the quality of construction for the money. The lenses have little distortion. Cons:They are a little bit loose around the bridge of the nose. It remains to be see how well they will hold out, but for the price you can a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetrph on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice looking and mirror styling. Tested with airsoft guns and it really resisted the shot. The string is very confortable and has a small adjust level. Cons:When hit by a airsoft pellet, it left a small hole on the golden film It's rather difficult to wear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKulalex on 06/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is great. Glasses looks very stylish and modern. I used them for skydiving. They are shipped with protective film that protects its surface from scratches. The rubber is very comfortable. Cons:When I put them on they are not very comfortable in the area of a nose.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimonsmurf on 12/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:these are branded the north face and are a suitable size for most faces. Cons:comfort is stooped by the thickness of the foam lining. the plastic is not the best feels a little cheap OtherThoughts:i use these for airsoft they work well and i will give them a g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections