DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden 14-Joint Moveable Manikin Model with Display Base (5.5")
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Frankly I expected a little more of this product, it is very good for decoration and climate environments with a medium vintage, I leave it on my shelf and when little kids come home they love and want to play with it. I thought the doll would have more freedom of movement of the joints, I found it somewhat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzayedh on 03/24/2012

I am a animator. I bought this to finish one of my project and so far, this is one of the "awesome buy" from DX. I am loving it! I am a animator. I bought this to finish one of my project and so far, this is one of the "awesome buy" from DX. I am loving it! The joints should be made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYurkin185 on 09/03/2011

The funny thing for interior decoration. The small size allows it anywhere. The tree of good quality, well handled. All joints move easily and retain the position which they were given. If you want, man can be painted to your liking. Child enjoy playing with it. Unfortunately stand is very light, from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandresoeiro on 06/22/2011

The Manikin is very cheap (price tag), the wood has good quality and finishing. It's size is quite nice. The movements of the figure are highly limited, and some joints seem to be attatched toguether through the use of some kind of rubberish material. As you move them, you don't feel too much confidence ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycomunicarla on 05/22/2011

- lightweight - well-built - too cheap (a similar model and size here costs easily five times more) - well balanced - i've seen models that fall sidewards depending on the position of the limbs - no cons at all - the manufacturer could provide models with joints for the body arch - so we could simulate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelherrero on 05/11/2011

* very well done, it is wood, the finish is great, well polished ... * Nice desk ornament... * Can show your humor... * Moves a bit limited... * packaging is a bit crap, bot squashed and bashed during postage... * Great price... * now i want the bigger one, and the hand!... * I do not know if you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazer92 on 04/13/2011

SOOO CHEAPPP just amazingly cheap. saw one of these in an art shop supplier place for 8 GBP. limbs move quite well useful for drawing human actions and postures etc smaller than i expected, there is another one which is a few inches bigger for only a few quid more. i ordered this one, but the postage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarvelmx on 03/27/2011

very good price and not as small as I expected it, a really nice gift , even if it resembles more a feminine body it is ambiguos enough in form to be an average male shape and also the general quality is very good. and it does stay on site and does not roll or falls the twisting capacity is very limited ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeJ on 01/18/2011

This is definitely one of the best products I've ever bought from DX. It's smooth and well made. Good quality material and really fits together nicely. I was incredibly surprised and really happy to get it. I had to wait about 5 months to get this. It took for ever to arrive. Way after Christmas. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 01/05/2011

I've had one of these on past decades, and my Nano Buddie lost his left leg in a domestic accident badly explained. yet he survived the occurrence with minimal limitations, even if it was tanning with time, do not know if by because of the sun or by contact of mine filthy greasy fingers eating fries.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections