DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden 15-Joint Moveable Manikin Children Hand Model (8")
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardoca on 09/29/2012

Really nice to decorate rooms, libraries and offices. It has not yet presented deffects or broken peaces. Maybe the manufecturer could has analised with more details the performance of a real hand to fabricate something that moves more realistic. Quite elegant, arouses the interest of several that come in my room. I would have bought a size bigger than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptyangel on 06/09/2011

This is a great hand model it's not too small or too big the material is pretty good and solid and it's very cheap none so far this hand model is quite good, I'm very happy with it the movable joints are a must to draw hand movements, an static model it's not useful, so it's great that it has 15 movable joints; thsi item is a must have for any drawing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTgpx on 06/08/2011

- It´s a wooden very well made hand model, very smooth. - Very light and you can carry it anywhere without difficult. - Simple to use, looks like a real hand in some poses. - Very cheap compared to the price practiced where i live. Limited movement ( You can't make a simple "love and peace" pose or open it widely ). Basically it only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarvelmx on 03/27/2011

first of all this is a left female hand , the price is cheaper than in art suppliers or other internet sites but its still a bit expensive for what it is, yet if fullfills its purpose, the pieces are not loose and they stay in the position you deem. I wish they have the right hand too, also the thumb has limited movement in the x axis, meaning it just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 01/18/2011

When I opened this I was VERY impressed with the quality of this product. It actually feels better quality wood then the ones I'd find in the expensive art store here where I am from. This is perfect for drawing and practicing hand drawing skills and it's totally poseable and movable. I'm really impressed with this. None actually! (besides the fact ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBVampok on 12/15/2010

It is very well made. The joints are stiff enough to stay in position, but not too stiff as to become difficult to move. It is well proportioned and all the joints move almost the same as a real hand. There are no noticeable scratches or any other damage on the hand. Not really any. It would be nice if the thumb had a bit more flexibility. The fingers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections