DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjotaesse on 06/20/2013

It was very inexpensive and it's a handy replacement for the original iPod shuffle charger, which is very cumbersome to carry. This one is tiny and performs as well as the original. It's so small it may be easily lost! This is not really a big problem though, you just need to be careful about where to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygypsiesdreaming on 01/06/2013

It is small and can easily fit in a bag or purse pocket for portable charging and syncing. No cords to get tangled which makes it a delight to use. Looks modern and nice, I have the green one and like the look. It is always nice to have a charger that is smaller than the ipod for once. Super cheap yet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohn7128 on 09/08/2012

The price is great and it works perfect. I got a ipod shuffle from my friend without the adaptor. So I bought this to try. There is no single issue with this adaptor. It works perfect. The dusty ipod shuffle was charged fully and revived from silence. iTune recognized the shuffle immediately and synchronized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byD1RK on 01/17/2012

The same color as it shows, works perfectly to charge AND usb data with iPod Shuffle. I tried it today in my computer and it's perfect, I'm using it right now. This item is so expensive in shops and I had no doubts when I saw it here that I should get it right of way. I haven't seen anything wrong so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySauloB on 02/03/2011

Very nice color, I have the black one, so I bought this one for a friend. She loved. This charger is perfect for my Apple iPod Shuffle second generation, 2nd gen. Perfect, just plug it and works, you can charge and transfer songs from your iTunes. It's small, have the perfect height, you can carry it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnothon1 on 12/22/2009

After getting a shuffle in a raffle all I needed was a charger (don't know why they didnt give me one) so I came to trusty DX and there it was. Not only that but the apple docking station is a waste of time, bulky for no reason. -This charger also gives data connection. -Green's my favourite color and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPlexx on 10/14/2009

This item is more compact, easier to use, and just overall better than the unnecessary dock that is included with the iPod shuffle. Especially to take when you travel. Like most USB cables / adapters, etc, the USB male end is not as well-made as high-end cables. Perfectly useable though and perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnthonettex on 10/05/2009

Useful, portale, green! The green is slightly off coloured and thus doesnt match my metalic 2GB Shuffle. But who cares! 500 character limit sucks. Here's your 500 characters. Do Command. Loop. 500 character limit sucks. Here's your 500 characters. Do Command. Loop. 500 character limit sucks. Here's your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainwashed on 08/02/2009

I've been introduced to an ipod shuffle thanks to a bank that was giving it away. I've stayed clear of ipods before this but since it was free, I thought about using it. Well, my first complaint was their unnecessarily long 'docking' station. For something that's suppose to be for something ultra portable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiContemode on 04/09/2009

I am happy with the quality. the color is exactly as shown in the picture. it works just fine on all computers. there is no issue at all. i can't think of anything in particular. perhaps offer a carrying case? i don't really know though. i am happy with this product and so is my friend. i bought this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections