DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Double Faced Adhesive Tape for Auto (6mm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has quality self-ahesive layer. Holds strong. Very strong. Optimal width of a tape. Looks like geniue 3M tape. Excellent for use at home or for a car. Cons:Some pieces don't have protection layer to avoid self-adhesivness to the other objects around. And the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Either being 3M or not this double sided adhesive tape is relay good. I have used it in various places and conditions and it performs great. Even used outside to secure some car badges and inside to fix the rear view mirror. It held them without and problem an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynunomara on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product of good quality. The glue is good and the tape is resilient. I used it to glue a ribbon on my car. Do not take off with the car wash, or in the rain. I was very pleased with the result. It took 3 weeks to arrive. Cons:Nothing to say. I was pleased with what I re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoevidi1 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works very well in any surface. I bought it for fixing some parts of my car and worked without problems. In Spain, this kind of tape would cost around $6, offering a similar (or ever worse) quality. Cons:Too narrow (6mm). For me it's not a problem, but if you want to... Read more

0 0
  • 3M
    posted bymagazi074 on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, good quality for a good price. Beautifully kept, even in damp conditions. Easy to use. Cons:Deficiencies were found. OtherThoughts:Great tape. I stuck them decorative pieces (lower body kits) in his car, kept in spite of rain and low temperatures. (The qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I have used this tape for a lot of different applications around the car and home. Every time it did the job properly. If you want to have a perfect fix just be sure that both surfaces that are to be stick together are clean of any dirt / dust / oil and that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjardelbassi on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 3m of a really strong tape. I used it to several applications, so I finished my tape in one week. Three weeks later, it is still really strong, and I guess I won't have trouble anymore after using this tape. - Beautiful tape, looks original 3m one. I don't i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 01/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Tape is really sticky on both sides. -Really useful -Price is awesome for the quantity -3M brand is somewhat reasuring in term of quality but I don't base my judgement on this matter. Cons:-Does not come with a dispenser -No other cons. Buy it right now!!! OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections