DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Double Sided Adhesive Tape for Auto (15mm)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Very strong Супер! Looks exactly like the real stuff
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySco4 on 08/03/2015

Love this tape. It works just as good as what I can buy around here but way cheaper. So far everything I have used it for keeps the objects/trim pieces where they are suppose to be. Couldn't ask for a better product

Impression:Супер!;

0 0 0

• posted byzodi76 on 04/19/2015

Love this tape. It works just as good as what I can buy around here but way cheaper. So far everything I have used it for keeps the objects/trim pieces where they are suppose to be. Couldn't ask for a better product

Impression:excellent,Very strong,Looks exactly like the real stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byironarrow on 02/17/2015

great quality double sided tape.. does what it's supposed to do.. I am happy with my purchase!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBrian1195 on 01/22/2015

Pro's : Cheap, strong con's : none for now If you need a good double sided tape, this is the one.

Impression:Very strong;

0 0 0

• posted byvoviknet on 08/02/2014

Одни плюсы! Минусов нету! Заказывал уже штук пять или больше, приклеивал в машине дефлекторы, всякие гаджеты, снаружи лампы, зеркала и многое другое, всего не напишешь, д оволен как слон. Так же дома приклеивал много чего, держит шикарно!

Impression:Супер!;

0 1 0

• posted byAndreyka352 on 04/07/2014

very good value for money! no deception. the length and width of the double-sided adhesive tapes are stated in the description. the best, in my opinion, the width of the Ribbon, it allows you to cover an extensive scope. the Ribbon has a good adhesive layer, which is pretty hard to keep that with... Read more

the appearance of the double-sided adhesive tape

0 0 0

• posted byvakati on 03/18/2014

Super Glue. Thin and literally invisible. I like the dark colour as it blends with most of the background of my car. I used this in my car for various purposes and worked delightfully. I was amazed of the glue power as i could reuse the same tape even after removing the object temporarily for The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCythrelo on 01/14/2014

It sticks VERY strongly in a wide range of temperatures. I could get it to stick as low as 0C/32F, and it comes off without any residue left behind on the surface you stuck it to. The red backing is extremely difficult to remove cleanly. I messed up the corner of the tape a few times when I tried... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrasnal on 08/31/2013

Very nice way of presentation, assuring that the tape has not direct contact with the air, avoiding it become dry. The adhesive layer has a color similar to bright gray. The red insulator, after quit, does not affect the final color. None, by now. I tried to use this tape and the result was very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Very, very sticky. That's why I bought it for. Holds up in hot conditions pretty well. Sticks so well that foam can rip off in the middle. Says for Auto, but can be used anywhere. I used mine to stick a very large USB hub below the desk and to hold a circuit in place in a modem (it's 50 degrees a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere