DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Double Sided Adhesive Tape for Auto (15mm)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreyka352 on 04/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good value for money! no deception. the length and width of the double-sided adhesive tapes are stated in the description. the best, in my opinion, the width of the Ribbon, it allows you to cover an extensive scope. the Ribbon has a good adhesive layer, whi... Read more

the appearance of the double-sided adhesive tape
    0 0
  • posted byvakati on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super Glue. Thin and literally invisible. I like the dark colour as it blends with most of the background of my car. I used this in my car for various purposes and worked delightfully. I was amazed of the glue power as i could reuse the same tape even after re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCythrelo on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It sticks VERY strongly in a wide range of temperatures. I could get it to stick as low as 0C/32F, and it comes off without any residue left behind on the surface you stuck it to. Cons:The red backing is extremely difficult to remove cleanly. I messed up the corner of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 08/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice way of presentation, assuring that the tape has not direct contact with the air, avoiding it become dry. The adhesive layer has a color similar to bright gray. The red insulator, after quit, does not affect the final color. Cons:None, by now. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very, very sticky. That's why I bought it for. Holds up in hot conditions pretty well. Cons:Sticks so well that foam can rip off in the middle. OtherThoughts:Says for Auto, but can be used anywhere. I used mine to stick a very large USB hub below the desk and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the good stuff. i mounted 3 pounds with it, its hardcore. i used some also for computer DIY, mounting lights. heat doesnt seem to effect it either, i thought the adheasive would sag but so far i cant even pull it off. its really strong too, the good sc... Read more

tape1 tape2 tape3
    0 0
  • posted byVovka054 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality, strong double side adhesive. I used it to stick the car door rubber protecting strip and it looks very well and seats strong. Would definitely recommend for indoor and outdoor multipurpose use. Cons:Comes with few tape, won´t last so mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfwralves on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:3M Double Sided Adhesive Tape for Auto works very well. I've used on many surfaces such as glass, ceramic tile, wood, walls, and she never unglued. It is sturdy and reliable, have bought several and always buy more. Also use a lathe to fix parts to be milled.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEduardofag on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Produto de excelente qualidade, fixação muito boa, consegui fixar as borrachas laterais do meu veículo de forma fácil e rápida, muito bom produto e para um preço tão baixo. Cons:Nenhum contra para este produto, pois ele atendeu minhas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tape is the best!! This is quality really is made with premium material and delivers what it promises, with quality 3M fixed it perfectly different types of materials. Perfect for securing automotive emblems, moldings, rubbers, etc.. Cons:Nothing against,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections