Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylelio on 07/18/2008

The pros are: -Lens made in real glass and not plastic -Magnifier made in iron -Scale for measuring -Very practical for numismatics,jewelery,DIY etc... -Very cheap -It came very well packaged -It appears very well made -High magnifing None at all. It could be a little bigger,but it's ok. You can see how it is big from the picture with the calliper. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffmartis on 04/12/2008

Very sturdily made of metal not plastic. The lens is good glass not plastic. There is a small pin and scale with adjusting screw for measuring one small part versus another. Folds down for compact storgae. Nice attractive storage case. Well, I wish they made one like this but bigger for fine detail work. I initially thought this was larger and was surprised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueGuerilla on 03/04/2008

Good little magnifier at a decent price. The magnification is good and a lot better than a more expensive version I bought here in Australia. It's good if you collect coins or stamps and would like to check them out in greater detail. It's well made and easy to put into position. Nothing really that I can think of at the moment. The magnifierc omes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynothingnew on 11/26/2007

ncie study metal material. good magnifications, nice sliding needle. pretty heavy to easy to station, none really good price nice deal if you need some magnifications in a compact size, very easy to use, great price Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections