DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Carrying Bag for Sony NEX5C Camera - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenriksundstrom on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great carrying bag, which I use all the time. Looks good and professional Protects against moderate bumps and some small drops of water. Fits perfectly my Nex-5 with lens 18-55.Cons:Can't fit standard flash och longer lenses. Quality a bit on the flopsy side and the conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjaboloke on 10/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very nice case, handy to open and close. Seems quite decent material. Like the fact you can screw it in the bottom of the camera and still add a stand to it Cons:For a NEX3 it doesn't fit 100% (wich is to be expected since its for a NEX5) But still usable. You just need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilo3 on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:My best buy on Dealextreme! Perfectly fits the camera. Good protection of all parts. Very soft material from inner side. Really preciesely manufactured. Cons:It is not made from the real leather, but quite nice material to touch. It can give basic protection ag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabyrvalg66 on 03/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Was surprised by how good quality is. My NEX5 with 55 mm lens fits perfectly (no hood), it opens and closes easily and protects camera perfectly. Don't know how it will behave on a long term, but so far it is good. Cons:If I would want to be really anal, I would say that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychris1534 on 11/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its a really nice case, i got this case and was blown away on how nice it was, it fit on my NEX-5 like a glove, with both my 16mm and the 18-55mm lens, however with the 18-55mm lens you have to flip the hood backwards when storing it, but with the 16mm you can le... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections