Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhahoarg on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AFTER HAVING OWNED ONE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR BOUGHT A SECON ONE SINCE THE FIRS WAS VERY USEFUL AND WANTED TO HAVE A BUCK UP ONE IN CASE THE FIRST GET DAMAGED IN USE NO CHANCE OF MALFUNCTIONING TO MY OPINION SINCE IT IS A SIMPLE DEVICE MADE OF STRONG PLASTIC USES A SINGLE... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this timer for my kitchen. I use it for cooking. The timer has 3 mounting ways: clip to attach to objects, string magnet to attach to a refrigerator and base to stand the timer on a table or any other object. The timer has 4 buttons: seconds which all... Read more

Digital timer
    1 0
  • posted byagmagm on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Clear and easy readable, large figures. Loud enough. Does what is supposed to do with intuitive control. Cons:- Signal continuously works until manually stopped. - Will benefit from automatic switching off, no other way to switch off than remove the battary. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbotas on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good Timer. The LCD is large so you can see the numbers from afar. Is very easy to use. The battery is very easy to install and change, and the type is very common. The sound is loud enough but not to loud, so if your doing other stuff and can't reset it immediat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUltraligeros on 02/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product. Just what you need to have total control of your time in different tasks Cons:None OtherThoughts:The limit of the timer it´s 99 minutes. If it was a little longer, this item would be just wonderful Bottomline:Great product Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 08/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little kitchen time that's super cheap and incredibly loud. It's loud enough that I can hear it from anywhere in my apartment, and has lasted a long time on a single battery. You can put it anywhere, as it has both a little stand on the back and a magnet... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiVier on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple and intuitive to use, has a large LCD screen and the buzzer is a good volume. uses AAA Battery. Usefull clip, magnet and stand means it will work in just about any application. Cons:only does 99mins & 99 seconds lettering on the buttons is crooked as per... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIshizu81 on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Big and easy to read - Magnet on back to attach to objects - Button bleep when pressed - Loud alarm - Nice little stand that you can flip out and slides under the clip on the back and it stands up - Clip on back (not sure what you would use it for) - Build q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmarto on 11/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* The alarm is very loud and repeats until you turn it off, so you can go out of the room hwre you´re using it since is very likely you´ll hear it anyway. * The magnet is pretty powerful. * Very large screen. * Very low battery consumption. * Easy to use. Cons:* Even th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytone76 on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use - Large, clear display - Has magnet and clip for mounting - Runs on 1 x AAA battery - Alarm is loud - Excellent price Cons:- Build quality quite poor OtherThoughts:This timer is multipurpose. You can use it as a countdown timer with alarm (useful f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections