Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by hahoarg on 03/22/2013

Pros: AFTER HAVING OWNED ONE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR BOUGHT A SECON ONE SINCE THE FIRS WAS VERY USEFUL AND WANTED TO HAVE A BUCK UP ONE IN CASE THE FIRST GET DAMAGED IN USE NO CHANCE OF MALFUNCTIONING TO MY OPINION SINCE IT IS A SIMPLE DEVICE MADE OF STRONG PLASTIC USES A SINGLE AAA BATTERIE WHICH MAGES IT CHEAP TO OPERATE THE FIRST I BOUGHT BEEN... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ilantop on 01/18/2013

Pros: I bought this timer for my kitchen. I use it for cooking. The timer has 3 mounting ways: clip to attach to objects, string magnet to attach to a refrigerator and base to stand the timer on a table or any other object. The timer has 4 buttons: seconds which allows the user to increase the seconds to count down, minutes which allows the use... Read more

Digital timer

1 0
  • posted by agmagm on 12/05/2012

Pros: Clear and easy readable, large figures. Loud enough. Does what is supposed to do with intuitive control. Cons: - Signal continuously works until manually stopped. - Will benefit from automatic switching off, no other way to switch off than remove the battary. OtherThoughts: Magnet is really useless due to its size and construction. Doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jbotas on 09/30/2012

Pros: Really good Timer. The LCD is large so you can see the numbers from afar. Is very easy to use. The battery is very easy to install and change, and the type is very common. The sound is loud enough but not to loud, so if your doing other stuff and can't reset it immediately it won't be very annoying. It can be fixed by the stand or the mag... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ultraligeros on 02/02/2012

Pros: Great product. Just what you need to have total control of your time in different tasks Cons: None OtherThoughts: The limit of the timer it´s 99 minutes. If it was a little longer, this item would be just wonderful Bottomline: Great product Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Read more

0 0
  • posted by justinmillerdx on 08/26/2011

Pros: This is a great little kitchen time that's super cheap and incredibly loud. It's loud enough that I can hear it from anywhere in my apartment, and has lasted a long time on a single battery. You can put it anywhere, as it has both a little stand on the back and a magnet. I keep mine stuck to the fridge, and it hasn't fallen off in several... Read more

1 0
  • posted by iVier on 07/10/2011

Pros: Very simple and intuitive to use, has a large LCD screen and the buzzer is a good volume. uses AAA Battery. Usefull clip, magnet and stand means it will work in just about any application. Cons: only does 99mins & 99 seconds lettering on the buttons is crooked as per the photos, makes it look a little nasty OtherThoughts: Mine was whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ishizu81 on 06/10/2011

Pros: - Big and easy to read - Magnet on back to attach to objects - Button bleep when pressed - Loud alarm - Nice little stand that you can flip out and slides under the clip on the back and it stands up - Clip on back (not sure what you would use it for) - Build quality looks great - Easy to replace battery - just pop open lid and slot in - U... Read more

0 0
  • posted by elmarto on 11/23/2010

Pros: * The alarm is very loud and repeats until you turn it off, so you can go out of the room hwre you´re using it since is very likely you´ll hear it anyway. * The magnet is pretty powerful. * Very large screen. * Very low battery consumption. * Easy to use. Cons: * Even the magnet is powerful, it has a small surface compared with the produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tone76 on 09/22/2010

Pros: - Easy to use - Large, clear display - Has magnet and clip for mounting - Runs on 1 x AAA battery - Alarm is loud - Excellent price Cons: - Build quality quite poor OtherThoughts: This timer is multipurpose. You can use it as a countdown timer with alarm (useful for things such as cooking), or as a timer to work out how long it's taken to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections