- large numbers
- really easy for use, for seniors too
- loud signalization
- works on AAA battery
- magnet on back side, also could stand alone - could not turn off, only when you remove the battery
- only 100min is maximum.. this should be more, some times 1 1/2 hour is not enough I used to prepare teas at work and needed an alarm timer to stop soaking,... Read more
* Large display and main bottom.
* Uses very little battery.
* Very easy to set and use; goes back to the full time after finished.
* Magnet is convenient for leaving it on the fridge door.
* Beep is high enough to hear from across the house. Only goes up to 99 min. Stops beeping after a while, so there's no problem if you forget it on for some reason ... Read more
AFTER HAVING OWNED ONE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR BOUGHT A SECON ONE SINCE THE FIRS WAS VERY USEFUL AND WANTED TO HAVE A BUCK UP ONE IN CASE THE FIRST GET DAMAGED IN USE
NO CHANCE OF MALFUNCTIONING TO MY OPINION SINCE IT IS A SIMPLE DEVICE MADE OF STRONG PLASTIC
USES A SINGLE AAA BATTERIE WHICH MAGES IT CHEAP TO OPERATE THE FIRST I BOUGHT BEEN WORKING FOR ... Read more
I bought this timer for my kitchen. I use it for cooking. The timer has 3 mounting ways: clip to attach to objects, string magnet to attach to a refrigerator and base to stand the timer on a table or any other object. The timer has 4 buttons: seconds which allows the user to increase the seconds to count down, minutes which allows the user to increase ... Read more
Clear and easy readable, large figures. Loud enough. Does what is supposed to do with intuitive control. - Signal continuously works until manually stopped. - Will benefit from automatic switching off, no other way to switch off than remove the battary. Magnet is really useless due to its size and construction. Doesn't sticks firm enough to metal surface ... Read more
Really good Timer.
The LCD is large so you can see the numbers from afar. Is very easy to use.
The battery is very easy to install and change, and the type is very common.
The sound is loud enough but not to loud, so if your doing other stuff and can't reset it immediately it won't be very annoying.
It can be fixed by the stand or the magnet. Can't ... Read more
Great product. Just what you need to have total control of your time in different tasks None The limit of the timer it´s 99 minutes. If it was a little longer, this item would be just wonderful Great product Read more
This is a great little kitchen time that's super cheap and incredibly loud. It's loud enough that I can hear it from anywhere in my apartment, and has lasted a long time on a single battery. You can put it anywhere, as it has both a little stand on the back and a magnet. I keep mine stuck to the fridge, and it hasn't fallen off in several months of ... Read more
Very simple and intuitive to use, has a large LCD screen and the buzzer is a good volume.
uses AAA Battery. Usefull clip, magnet and stand means it will work in just about any application. only does 99mins & 99 seconds
lettering on the buttons is crooked as per the photos, makes it look a little nasty Mine was white, same as most reviewers seem ... Read more
- Big and easy to read
- Magnet on back to attach to objects
- Button bleep when pressed
- Loud alarm
- Nice little stand that you can flip out and slides under the clip on the back and it stands up
- Clip on back (not sure what you would use it for)
- Build quality looks great
- Easy to replace battery - just pop open lid and slot in
- Uses aaa's -... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.