Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFun5856 on 07/27/2012

Pros: - Nice packaging. - Attractive price. - Good for constructions fans. - Not difficult instruction. - Good gift for woodcrafters! - Good for schools lessons. Too many pieces. It may be too difficult for begginers. A little bit weak wood for pieces. It would be nice that If you don't know anything about woodcrafting, it would be better if more experienced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFun5856 on 08/05/2011

- Nice packaging. - Attractive price. - Good for constructions fans. - Not difficult instruction. - You aren't paying for bad thing. This is very good thing! - Good for schools lessons. It can be not useful/attractive for beginners, because it can be too difficult and they will say that this is garbage. But not for me. As I am experienced in this, there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPikachu193 on 11/28/2010

It has lots of parts. Looks interesting. Lots of parts. Hard to build. Not for beginners. The instructions was so bad that I DON'T know how to build it. I just guess what goes what, and it's not going that well. I've had some other kits to, like T-rex, the Eiffel tower, and they were easy to build. If you don't have any experience with the kits, would ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections