Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrofarn on 01/03/2014

its cheap and comes with everything you need to cook food in the nature. it does not take up much space and its not heavy. its a bit smaller than I expected. After useing I discovered that things started to stick then I am use it. could have been a bitt thicker nonstick layer. after some use it does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlw626 on 10/10/2013

It is small enough to be compact in my packs and or gear for hunting camping hiking or on extended search operations, lightweight, nests together nicely and fits into its own small mesh bag to keep all together, the small utensils and cups are good for small servings and nice that they store inside the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybauferi on 07/26/2013

Easy, Easy to carry a load. The big benefit of the product, that we can on little place in the course of the travel to store a daily device of ours. Let us buy a plain case. We get hungry in the course of an excursion. We can take out our small pots and the food under moments promptly preparable. I did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozdx on 02/15/2013

Light and compact cooking set. I will use it for climbing mountains and i believe that it will serve my needs perfectly. It's a honest product under 20.00 USD. The dishes are very little, just this. I can easily recomend this cooking set for every one that need a smart kit for walking light and fast.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoebunn on 02/14/2013

It packs up very nicely and comes in a handy bag to keep it all together. The bowls and ladle will also come in handy, and save space in my bag for my backcountry snowboard tours. Removing the included sponge will give room for a small camping stove, further improving the handiness. The items don't lock ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNeodymio1 on 01/02/2013

the kitchen set looks very good. It's cheap and easy to use. Very portable. Fits in any way and that can be saved in a very compact Seems strong and durable. The spoon is difficult to use and the dishes are very little. The price could be a little cheaper I think is very useful for camps or trips where ... Read more

Pocket set!

0 0 1

• posted byDIMSOT on 10/01/2012

The item is made with good quality and it was shiped in fine condition. Very Good for the price and usefull. it comes with a holding net. more plus to the item low weight small enough can used from 2 persons (not eating too mush lol). My order makes ~ 30 days to came to Athens Greece but it is worth ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTFODX on 09/16/2012

Very good product, the best cooking set for one or two persons!!! I bought it for a awesome backpack through Patagônia, and since i'm going alone, this set is perfect to save weight and space on my backpack. I had to wait two months to DX ship my order, just because it was out of stock. But when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTimon099 on 01/15/2012

Good acquisition! I dreamt for a long time of such set of ware for campaigns in wood. In my opinion it is the best set for one person. The sizes and weight do not make heavier a backpack. Handles are executed rotary and plastic. In the complete set there is all necessary for cooking in a campaign. Arguments ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMoljac on 12/16/2011

It is well built, very lightweight. Nice material. It comes with a mesh case which is very useful! You can stack everything inside and carry it with ease. Very compact! Te handles are just a little bit loose, but nothing to be worried about. They don't seem to be falling off - not really a big con. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections