Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystabalot on 12/20/2014

so i got this last week, here's my review. pros: - very compact set of cooking tools - very lightweight - comes with mesh bag with strap cons: - could be a bit cheaper, like 12-15 considering the items. conclusion: though it is a bit overpriced it's still what i was looking for: a set of pans and... Read more

Impression:good,portable;

0 0 0

• posted byelpoolet on 11/06/2014

This product is very usefull, light and last but not least cheap compared over same products sold on CampShops. The size is optimized for a light and thin backpack. Have a nice camp diner with it.

Impression:usefull cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bySahibGerei on 10/13/2014

Perfect qualitty, cheap. Cons: only for 1 man

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkosvc on 09/23/2014

Produto bom, fiel as imagens, porém eu fritei um ovo nessa panela e grudou mais doq eu esperava (usei pouco oleo) esperava um acabamento melhor no quesito de anti aderência, a tampa e uma das panelas chegaram um pouco tortas, nao encaixavam , apenas forcei um pouco e ficou bom, isso nao foi o é o... Read more

Impression:ótimo produto!;

0 0 0

• posted byzvirak on 08/29/2014

Pros: Compact size, it's not heavy, good looking design and its cheap! Cons: No mechanism (if you dont count net bag) for keep all parts together. Other toughts: I can recommend this 6-in-1 Mini Outdoor Cooking Picnic Tools Set for one person or two person lightweight camping.

Impression:Lightweight,good looking,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bydrikadipaula on 08/06/2014

Prós: é para cozinhar pra uma pessoa,portátil, prático, vale o preço. não tenho contras ainda.

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted byPaulorseninha on 07/31/2014

arrived okay. very nice!

Impression:arrived okay. very nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bykrofarn on 01/03/2014

its cheap and comes with everything you need to cook food in the nature. it does not take up much space and its not heavy. its a bit smaller than I expected. After useing I discovered that things started to stick then I am use it. could have been a bitt thicker nonstick layer. after some use it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlw626 on 10/10/2013

It is small enough to be compact in my packs and or gear for hunting camping hiking or on extended search operations, lightweight, nests together nicely and fits into its own small mesh bag to keep all together, the small utensils and cups are good for small servings and nice that they store the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybauferi on 07/26/2013

Easy, Easy to carry a load. The big benefit of the product, that we can on little place in the course of the travel to store a daily device of ours. Let us buy a plain case. We get hungry in the course of an excursion. We can take out our small pots and the food under moments promptly preparable.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections