DX » Community » Reviews » Durable Water Bladder Bag with Straws (3-Litre)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJordanLawson1 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product blew me away with the level of quality in relation to its price. The design has no flaws that I've come across. The mouthpiece is the perfect size and works as well as all the other high priced equivalent products. If you've been looking for a hig... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVasaX on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material is actually very good, thicker and firmer than ones with similar price at stores (BUT - look to cons). The valve system is simple and functional. The neck is sufficient and water tight (BUT - look to cons). Green colour is great. Works as it should... Read more

4 0
  • posted byGrauwder on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's very easy to use, very nice to go camping. It's very light so it doesnt add to the weight of your backpack, unless there is water in it of course. It is very easy to clean because of the big lid and very easy to full with water or other stuff. Cons:I haven't found... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyakovmp on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The design of a vessel allows to place it in a pocket of a marching backpack and to use for designated purpose (to drink water) directly in a way, without taking a vessel from a backpack. For these purposes the vessel is equipped with a special hose, with a ti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEztaban on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Acceptable price, can hold a good amount of water. No weird tastes to the water once you clean it before you use it. Cons:Poor quality. Did not even have it full (maybe halfway) before it broke, lying safely in my backpack. Flooding everything in my backpack,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeonardoMello on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very well build - It can store up to 3 lts - Keeps the temperature - Light weight - No rubber taste - Cons:- The straw has a very small hole to drink the water. OtherThoughts:The straw could be bigger to make it easier to drink the water. It could be sold with a back pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEztaban on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great capacity. No leaking. Works really well outdoors, i was on a 3 hour hike, and chubby as i am i consume a lot of water, i took a few sips every now and then, and when i came home i was surprised to see it was only half empty! Cons:Like others have said be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreiscrf on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:for those who do practice sports, and a great product, not only for walking, such as cycling, motocros, excellent internal capacity reservoir, opening and closing very practical, material muito resistente , facil manuseio , e excelente qualidade! Cons:too bad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfukenbumen on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's huge. - It doesn't leak at all, even when you don't close the end of the tube. - Residu of the drink doesn't seem to stick to the inner surface (contrary to much more expensive camelbaks from other suppliers) Cons:Lost the sealing ring of the cap becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennis10 on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this produkt is cheap really cheap!and its working! no plastic taste after floshing it with clean water and letting it dry out completly. Cons:it can be a little difficult to dry the resevoir, but that is the same problem whit all cammelbags. OtherThoughts:i would recomen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections