DX » Community » Reviews » Durable Water Bladder Bag with Straws (2.5-Litre)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNormalus on 11/10/2013

Looks good. 2.5 liter is enough for a long trip in woods or mountains. Dont have bad smell. Long straw and also comfortable and easy to use. Quality and material looks pretty good. There is several leaks in screw cap sealing, so i have to close it really tight to stop those leaks. Have no other cons. So long it is my best water bag i had. I hope i will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNormalus on 10/12/2013

Looks good. 2.5 liter is enough for a long trip in woods or mountains. Dont have bad smell. Long straw and also comfortable and easy to use. Quality and material looks pretty good. There is several leaks in screw cap sealing, so i have to close it really tight to stop those leaks. Have no other cons. So long it is my best water bag i had. I hope i will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvedder105 on 03/30/2012

It can hold up to 2.5 L of water which is more than enough for whole day of camping, driving, etc. ... The straw is long enough and it has cap which will prevent for dirt coming in. It keeps the temperature of water constant so it is good for hot weather. Hmm, I had trouble with removing the straw, cant find the way to remove it. It is really hard to ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections