Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 08/18/2013

They are cheap and will do their job ok. They fit both your elbows and knees very well and are pretty comfortable. In time, the straps will tear up and will fall off. I definitely wouldn't take them to put them through hard use. I bought these for my airsoft uniform. The uniform has internal pockets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiguelPasper on 08/16/2013

Se adaptan perfectamente a las rodillas y a los codos. Vienen acolchadas por su interior y el plástico exterior es muy resistente al desgaste. Los enganches (velcro) son la parte más débil del conjunto. Si alguna vez se rompen supongo que será por ahí (con los años las gomas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysafout on 12/18/2011

Overall look is nice. Like a military equipment (never seen the original). It has plastic covering so game is very comfortable and enjoyable. it protects your knees well. gives the feeling like you have put on real military ones. Item came more than in a month. Next day after it came i had a paintball ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZoharfi on 06/09/2011

- The price is ok for the product. - 2 knee pads and 2 elbow pads came with it - it looks really awesome - The strip on the knee pads is abit too tight but you can handle it. - The strip on the elbow pads is WAYYYY too tight. - IT TOOK IT 40 DAYS TOO ARRIVE! - nothing else, really... Worth the price,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections