DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm 30-Degree Secondary Optics (Plastic / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolexandr.ivchenko on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality is much better, than I was expecting for this price. Fits with cree xte on 20mm base. As it's made of plastic - it's very light, and can be easily glued to diode base. There is nothing much to say - it's doing job perfectly. Cons:Packing is not very good - just... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebubudeh on 05/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Diffuses light well fit on top my star emitters Cons:Need very small screws to attach Lens is loose inside casing OtherThoughts:I put this inside a tube with a spring against the back of my star emitter and a cap on top of this to hold it in place. I didn't find any bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexilaus on 10/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price! very economy lens! it use whit ssc p4 is perfetc need 4 small screw for fix it or use 2component glue. nice clean cone of light perfect for create your flash light or for create a special illumination. for change colour use simple trasparent coloured pl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycappy on 09/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been building LED lights for MTB riding with these optics for quite some time now. I mainly use a 25mm copper pipe (for heat management), and a cree Q5 star emitter (not the best fit on these optics, and means you need to do a little bit of cutting on t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydesolder on 07/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I used this to mod a sadly weak 3x5mm LED Cateye HL-EL100. This optic is remarkably small and fits perfectly inside the body. The beam is good for a bike light, meaning it's a wide spot. I measured the spot to be about 15 degrees wide, and the spill to be about... Read more

1 0
  • posted byc654321c on 11/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap reflectors that are small enough to fix several in a tight spot. You can pry off the white housing. Same reflectors as the tri-Led reflectors. Cons:There seems to be wasted light that comes out of the side even with the white housing. OtherThoughts:This is good for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections