DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm 30-Degree Secondary Optics (Plastic / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolexandr.ivchenko on 03/03/2013

Quality is much better, than I was expecting for this price. Fits with cree xte on 20mm base. As it's made of plastic - it's very light, and can be easily glued to diode base. There is nothing much to say - it's doing job perfectly. Packing is not very good - just simple cornet. One out of 30 had a small defect. Description didn't had height of item,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebubudeh on 05/19/2012

Diffuses light well fit on top my star emitters Need very small screws to attach Lens is loose inside casing I put this inside a tube with a spring against the back of my star emitter and a cap on top of this to hold it in place. I didn't find any better way to attach them together. I used this to make my own wii sensor bar and it easily doubled the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexilaus on 10/11/2009

price! very economy lens! it use whit ssc p4 is perfetc need 4 small screw for fix it or use 2component glue. nice clean cone of light perfect for create your flash light or for create a special illumination. for change colour use simple trasparent coloured plastic and put inside a lents. not 100% of light out on lens. any ray lose in white cone. but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycappy on 09/14/2008

I have been building LED lights for MTB riding with these optics for quite some time now. I mainly use a 25mm copper pipe (for heat management), and a cree Q5 star emitter (not the best fit on these optics, and means you need to do a little bit of cutting on the optics). The legs on the optics line up nicely on the star, and some small screws will attach ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydesolder on 07/26/2008

I used this to mod a sadly weak 3x5mm LED Cateye HL-EL100. This optic is remarkably small and fits perfectly inside the body. The beam is good for a bike light, meaning it's a wide spot. I measured the spot to be about 15 degrees wide, and the spill to be about 40 degrees wide. The beam is clean and doesn't have any dark rings. The holder fits perfectly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byc654321c on 11/10/2007

Cheap reflectors that are small enough to fix several in a tight spot. You can pry off the white housing. Same reflectors as the tri-Led reflectors. There seems to be wasted light that comes out of the side even with the white housing. This is good for my projects building several 3 sscP4 3D flashlights. These reflectors are decent because of the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections