Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasternak on 07/26/2012

cheap and tough case. it fits good to iphone. if you want a leather case for iphone, this is a good one. recommended may be a strap on it. stylus is not a good one. but I can not use stylus, so that, it is not a problem for me. but if you need a stylus, you have to buy a good one good quality, usefull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiki7 on 12/03/2011

Ridiculously low price for such good holder! Coming even with touch screen pen which is nicely working with iPhone! I am nor sure how long this will last, but for this price I buy new one again. The belt must be inserted during applying to the pants, the upper part is bending towards body, when is empty.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythisizjake on 10/30/2011

-it has a great price, compared to other products, it's very affordable and definitely inexpensive -this product, at an overall stand-point, has good quality material -although not genuine, it has a good leather look and smell -the design is great, with black color and light stitches around the pouch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbrazil on 06/27/2011

- Beautiful and usefull; - Protection against small impact; - The iPhone is tightly secured to the case. - Because it is too tight to the cover may scratch the screen. - One of cases that I bought rattled off the seam, but the damage is only estetic. The Styllus pen is useless. Malfunctions and has no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybubolz on 05/31/2011

- It fits your IPhone 4 perfectly; - Easy to use; - Nice looking - Good build quality - Your phone might slip away easily form the case, once it has nothing to hold it inside. - I guess it could be a little bit tight, so would hold better the phone It’s a nice product, for the price. It has a good looking,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuzDream on 11/27/2010

- Good quality - Reasonable price - Free pen to touch on screen iPhone 4 (with silicon case given by Apple) unable to fit into the pouch. It is much smaller than expected. What to expect for a few dollar pouch right? Maybe the only thing that is useful is the pen only Buy it only if you intend to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymugglesquop on 11/03/2010

looks nice, good feel to it. Belt loop is big enough to be usable! padded enough to stop the iphone being damaged. mine has a small amount of glue on the inside, which means every time i put the phone in the pouch, i end up with marks on the screen :( can be cleaned off, but a bit of a pain. build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections