DX » Community » Reviews » Multi Function Magic Absorbent Quick Dry Towel (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharbelnassar on 02/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This magic absorbent towel does what it is supposed to do... It cleans any area of the house: Tables, television, electronics, furniture or even cars. It absorbs water and liquid quickly and lowers cleaning time. Cons:After many uses the towel may have some scratches an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybfsilva85 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works good and it's simple to use. I would say that for sports it's a excellent buy. The size is nice because you can put in a small bag if you intend to run or ride a bike. You need simply pass over the water and it’s dry. Cons:Both came pink and I didn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNyxity on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works well with water, good traction and absorption. Cons:After receiving it, I noticed a very strong industrial smell. However, that's not uncommon for items directly from DX, and generally the odor goes away after washing. I used regular dish soap (Method Kitchen, lemon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamobus on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very usefull, good price!! Good for cleaning the house (windows and kitchen), drying your car. use after shower. Will try on pets. Cons:It comes on a plastic bag, so you can't keep ir after in the original packaging (and it is bad, because you should store this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySigfa on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The size is great. Not too big not too small. I love that you get 2. (filler: I can't wait to go on a trip to REALLY try this baby out by leaving home every other form of towel) Cons:I haven't found any so far and I don't think I'll find any... OtherThoughts:At first I th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrufinocastro on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the best products that DX sales. I use it, as a long time, at the academy, as as towel and it works well. I decided to use one each six months and replace for another. Cons:I use to wash it, every week, at the washing machine and, as you do that it lost... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandroLP on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They come in pairs, so, be sure, the price is excelent. The towel is really very absorving. I've made a test and filled a glass with water. The towel, could absorb half of the water (about 200ml) at once. Easy to dry, but you should never dry completly. Cons:Can't choos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardryba31 on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and it comes as 2 piece pack. In compare with common towel it doesn't loose ability to absorb water, just you have to squeeze it and it can absorb water again. Cons:Well, there are some, but not too many to let say - Don't buy! Really, it is useful. But, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is so useful! In the US, there is a similar product called a ShamWow and this is just like it... but 20 USD CHEAPER! This towel is super absorbent and can almost dry off immediately by squeezing! Also very useful for pets and spills. Cons:It drys... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPHCarvalho on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It super dries! Very useful after a swimming or even for a shower in camp or travel. It takes very few space to take in the luggage and you can dry the hole body. Cons:You must keep it wet, or it'll turn hard - buy you can wet it and it'll be soft again, it is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections