DX » Community » Reviews » 49.7mm Tri-LED Reflector (Plastic / 3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTextill on 12/10/2007

Perfectly fitt to PAR16, good effinency for this price none fitts for ssc, luxeon, and similar housing leds Best price Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexina on 11/10/2007

Cheap, tri-reflector. Fits into a MagC but may need adjustment to the height - I had to add a copper coil below the heat sink. More convenient than 3 separate reflectors. Does not give a nicely-focussed hotspot for Crees. Need to cut off some of the plastic legs. May work better with SSCs. Better to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThyra on 11/06/2007

These are cheap and have the footprint of the original ones. Fits Luxeon I/III/V and probably the mechanically compatible SSC. Not collimating the light well, instead letting it slip out to the side. Performs pretty much like a concave lens. Looking at these collimators from the front, they are not exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc654321c on 10/15/2007

3 Reflectors all built together. Easier to use than just using 3 loose reflectors. The beam is very wide, wider than I would want, almost spot light wide. I tried using the 3 x 3w leds but it works a lot better with 3 ssc leds. This reflector needs very bright LEDs to make the wide beam worth while. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections