DX » Community » Reviews » Three Jaw Watch Case Opener Repair Tools with 12 Pins
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

This does what it says - it can open a pretty wide variety of watches. For $10, it will pay for itself the first time you change a battery yourself. Sloppy construction - pins don't lock in as well as I would like; the threaded parts have some play; the casing itself was loose; and the handle loosens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyDee on 11/30/2013

- Carefully used it opens practically every watch I own (and I own quite a few). - The box it came in is slightly different from the one in the product pictures an is really good; the pins don't drop from their positions and there is space to keep my spare batteries. - Like I said, it opens PRACTICALLY ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byago2001es on 11/26/2013

Barato para lo que se puede encontrar en otros sitios. Pero cumple el funcionamiento requerido. Viene contenido en una carcasa dura y apta para su almacenaje. Siempre había querido tener una herramienta de esta clase para poder abrir los relojes y no tener que llevarlos a la joyería para que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinodas on 09/08/2012

If like me you love watches and have to change the cells, buy it closed eyes. It is one of the cheaper one I met regarding the quality, which is good. You have enough tools to open nearly almost all the watches you could have , and maybe more than you could need for. Be careful when you open the package ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfran82 on 04/23/2011

+ It includes a hard plastic box for carrying it + It includes 18 different tips for different watch models/brands/types + It came lubed and ready to use + It is robust and seems to last many many uses + The tips are held by "friction", no tools required + Works with all brands except Rolex + Perfect ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections