DX » Community » Reviews » Watch Case Open Holder Repair Tool (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylylyros3 on 05/28/2014

this Watch Case Open Holder Repair Tool was for a friend of mine who loves watches and he was very happy that i found this a this very low price i don't have any cons for this Watch Case Open Holder Repair Tool my friend using it told me it was the best thing he had to open his watches this Watch Case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubiconis on 02/07/2014

Es de gran utilidad y sencillez. Es de gran ayuda en las pequeñas reparaciones de relojeria, como cambiar pilas o correas. Su acabado es mejorable. Los topes proporcionados pueden coger holguras y se pueden salir. Recomendable para aquellos que se dedican a mantener sus relojes en casa. Se puede ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygnaus on 01/15/2014

I bought this case holder because i planned to use it to prevent scratches and damage on a couple watch cases i am working on. It is very well adjustable and does it job well. Nothing special. It works as a watch movement holder too, if you know how to fit the movement into it. I used it this way to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDesrick1 on 07/30/2013

Very affordable holder to either hold your watch or your movement allowing you to more easily service and repair your watch. Invaluable if the movement is removed from the case! The color in the picture does not correspond to the true color. Mine was yellow for no apparent reason. In addition, the pins ... Read more

Case holder with the fastening white pins visible Bottom side of the case holder

0 0 0

• posted byMindflash on 06/04/2013

- It is precise - It has some weight to stay in place - Will last long - Doesn't come with a variety of holding pins that could be used in some specific hard to fit watches, but so far it works with the default ones. Could be a lot cheaper, but it seems sturdy and a quality tool, I guess that is what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections