DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Portable Ultra Mini Stainless Steel Gas Stove with a Case (2*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEduardoburgos on 06/05/2014

After having used it a good heap of times the last year, the stove has prooved to be perfect. Works well in all weather conditions, even with strong winds and rain , boils water really fast and it's small and light. I hike every week in Mallorca and never leave home without it. The small box it's quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanothersphere on 05/31/2014

This unit is tiny. It fits in a box about the size of two cigarette packets. The box is nothing special but is moulded plastic. All the bits and pieces seem to work. I was quite delighted by the quality. Not much to complain about. I do wonder how long the peizo igniter is going to last both in terms ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNLBartMan on 04/26/2014

Nice little burner, seems to burn well. Piezo ignition works well but seems to contain non-replacable batteries Construction is a bit flimsy, won't last forever but will do just fine for not-too-often usage. Flame is concentrated, like a bunsen burner. Might not simmer very well when using thin walled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrassee on 04/22/2014

Good price, good quality. Pretty little stove. You can make some food or hot beverages for 2 person max in the same time it's my imo. But it's not problem. Cool orange carrying box comes with stove made of PP plastic, not acrylic it means no cracks, it never breaks. I can't find any cons. Everything ... Read more

After month of use Brass thread, that's good

0 0 0

• posted bynorwegr on 03/30/2014

Very compact. Easy to use* (See Cons). Fits standard gas bottles, propane, butane, or a mix. Used the Biltema brand in Scandinavia. Not good for large pans/ large frying pans, as it is quite small. Up to 2 l is good, maybe a bit bigger as well. The one I got has a small mechanical problem in that the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeyalhaim on 03/30/2014

Good matterials, easy ignition, small and light weight. Faulty Mechanism-works for now, Ignition with Batteries and very sensetive. Went out and tried it out on the field, it works well, easy to adjust flame, seems pretty efficent, the mechanism is a little week. but for this price its worth it! Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamrod on 03/17/2014

Really simple and cheap gas stove. splashproof casing is roughly the size of 2 matchboxes. Compared to my old Primus gas stove which is about five times bigger. Universal valve which fits in most gas shells here in Finland. Has a piezo lighter which is always nice. The area for where the heat distributes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillhere on 02/11/2014

This product is made to extremely high standards! its very durable and light for the size it is. I use this every weekend i go tramping has had more than 300 hours use and it still good as new, piezo ignition is strong a durable and still works well. legs are stiff which is a lot better than being loose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigdmg84 on 01/30/2014

About 100g, this stove is small and light. Good for packing. - For a test I brought to boiling 2 cups / 500ml in 3.5 minutes on a fairly medium low setting (20c indoors). It estimate it can boil 1L in about 4 minutes on max setting. -Easy to light with the pezio starter built in. - easy to fold up and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapitansmith on 01/17/2014

Very reliable heater excellent quality and also very practical as it has spark included are a little fragile legs but if it is carefully goes well I recommend it is very useful for the camper and very cheap compared to prices in stores the sector are a little fragile legs but if it is carefully goes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections