DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Portable Ultra Mini Stainless Steel Gas Stove with a Case
Customer’s impression:
good excellent BOM Small Bom Produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegDOC on 02/07/2015

Отличная горелка, всем советую. The famous Chinese gas burner.

Компактная газовая горелка Компактная газовая горелка Компактная газовая горелка Компактная газовая горелка

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymariolog on 02/03/2015

Pros: I couldn't believe its size when I first got it. Its box is so small you may think you just bought the wrong portable stove, until you take it out. It's so portable and light that I do not recommend you to go out camping without one of these. You just got nothing to lose. It can hold a 25cm... Read more

Impression:excellent,tiny,portable;

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

I've been using it for an year on my camping trips on the outdoors and I love it. Specially due to its small size (it gets really compact when folded) and lightweight. The orange case is also cool. It's been working fine so far. Nothing to complain about. I read that sometimes there may be issues... Read more

Impression:Worth the buy,Deal;

0 0 0

• posted byelibaba on 01/19/2015

boils 1 lt of water in about 5 minutes, which is great. Folds to unbelievably small size, smaller than cigarette pack. very good for backpacking and camping.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byguymooa on 01/16/2015

pros: Small product that provide you great service you need. Moreover the price is cheap compared with same product in stores. cons: Hard to find cons. But the same friend who recommend this item told me that after long time the spark plug stop working. I started to recommend this item to other... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bystabalot on 12/05/2014

i got this a while ago but was not able to test it until yesterday pros: - small and lightweight - comes with a small plastic box - easy to use - can hold small pans - burns quite good cons: - does not work on all sizes threaded canisters, i tried both coleman C500 and C100 and it does work on on... Read more

Impression:good,Deal;

0 0 0

• posted byHawkice on 11/26/2014

Prós: Pequeno, leve. Contra: Necessita de uma boa base para a panela não escorregar ou o fogareiro virar.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byneomodi on 11/10/2014

PROS: Light Weight, Small Size, Easy to Carry, Built in Spark ignition, Good material and assemble Quality, wind proof CONS: support arms too short for cooking hardware, this does not allow you to put a big sized pot, a little bit unstable. Other Thoughts: Suitable and recommendable for and the a... Read more

Impression:really usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bytotriz on 10/13/2014

pros: really small. the box it comes in seems sturdy enough to throw it in your backpack without worries. integrated ignition so you don't need to use matches cons: the small piece to regulate the flame can be lost easily, it is very unstable so you need to make sure to use it on a level surface... Read more

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkosvc on 09/23/2014

boa qualidade, vem em uma pequena caixa laranja que facilita a localização, boa regulagem de gás, o tamanho é compacto ou seja, pequeno, é suficiente pr cozinhar em panelas pequenas pr uma ou no maximo duas pessoas, pois não é possivel colocar uma panela grande, apenas pequena...se voce acampa é... Read more

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections