DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Portable Ultra Mini Stainless Steel Gas Stove with a Case (2*AG3)
  • 5 star 24 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEduardoburgos on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After having used it a good heap of times the last year, the stove has prooved to be perfect. Works well in all weather conditions, even with strong winds and rain , boils water really fast and it's small and light. I hike every week in Mallorca and never leave home wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrassee on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, good quality. Pretty little stove. You can make some food or hot beverages for 2 person max in the same time it's my imo. But it's not problem. Cool orange carrying box comes with stove made of PP plastic, not acrylic it means no cracks, it never breaks. Con... Read more

After month of use Brass thread, that's good
    0 0
  • posted bynorwegr on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact. Easy to use* (See Cons). Fits standard gas bottles, propane, butane, or a mix. Used the Biltema brand in Scandinavia. Cons:Not good for large pans/ large frying pans, as it is quite small. Up to 2 l is good, maybe a bit bigger as well. The one I got has a sm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonathanbaake on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy and very compact design. Piezo-ignition works excellent, no batteries required. It has the standard 7/16ths thread for gas canisters. Folded up it is really compact. Haven't tested the cooking time yet, but I'm very confident it will be fine. Cons:The gas... Read more

2 0
  • posted byspinnaker84 on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent Size and Price. Quality really good. The package is Nice, it fit in your pocket. Perfect to go on camping and warm watter. Maybe you cannot cook a big meal but it going to help you. Gas suplier is cheap. Cons:Can't find any cons. But Take to long to arrive to A... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycbohna on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great had th same one for over 2 years take it on canoe trips and every camping trip.. still works as if it was new.. can get fuel at any wal mart in usa if you are worried about that.. very very small and compact. self ignites and has a fuel switch to allow t... Read more

1 1
  • posted byefi88l on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is very suitable for travelers or soldiers or workers CAMPING gas stove is highly recommended to I have it really good for a year very durable electric ignition adds a lot I recommended to all friends to buy it really should have a very small and convenient it... Read more

camping stove gas stove
    2 0
  • posted byDarkowls on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, econimical, very portable, siutable for bicycle trips. Useful to boil water and make something like soap and tea while outdoors Cons:Plastic button of ignition mechanism. Small support pad - has to be careful then using with pan 15cm in diameter... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymoment295 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's for two weeks! The burner is normal, is no worse than we have on sale for $ 30. Adaptor — except a small shoal with the height of the legs is excellent. You can take. Bundling is that the burner that adapter in plastic boxes, conveniently.I'm a big fan of universal s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfe900571 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best buy I ever made on dx. It's small, compact. Reasonable build quality. It feels solid. The flame is very strong, so be careful not to burn your food. Cons:It does not feel stable with large pots. The burner could be a bit wider, but for this price you can'... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections