DX » Community » Reviews » 2~5mW Dot Red Laser Module (5-Pack/3V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajancsikg on 08/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very good laser. Very bright light and very cheap, so a perfect choose for me. All five lasers worked great without problems. It's not adventitious that the Average Customer Review is 5 star Cons:short the wire but enough strong and I can solder with it without d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinoleo on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- more solidly built than sku.46390 - much brighter than sku.46390 - appears to have constant current driver: two transistors are visible on the PCB, and my samples pull a constant ~20mA from 2.5V to 5V Cons:- larger diameter than sku.46390 - no adjustable focus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanzerBY on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. very similar spots of all lasers 2. good quality 3. power supply of 3V (however lasers have survived also 5V power supply) 4. have a groove for an easy fixation in a tube or something like that Cons:1. Elongated laser spots 2. Cables are about 50mm long Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKotdnz on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is good. Delivery time is good (only 2 weeks). Parts look like very good. External diameter is 6,48 - 6,48 and can be mount in hole 6,5 very easy. Very bright light !!! Easy to use. (I use two elements AG13 and happy) Cons:Focus is not a point - it's small... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydagabu on 04/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Upon un-packaging I noticed that the all brass construction of the laser head was well milled and bright. It was a pleasant surprise to see that since that means that I can solder plates, tubes, mounting arms etc to them without difficulty. I then hooked up two... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections