It's a very good laser. Very bright light and very cheap, so a perfect choose for me. All five lasers worked great without problems. It's not adventitious that the Average Customer Review is 5 star short the wire but enough strong and I can solder with it without difficulty. I tried it with 3V and I ... Read more
- more solidly built than sku.46390
- much brighter than sku.46390
- appears to have constant current driver: two transistors are visible on the PCB, and my samples pull a constant ~20mA from 2.5V to 5V - larger diameter than sku.46390
- no adjustable focus (but well focused as is)
- spot is elongated ... Read more
1. very similar spots of all lasers 2. good quality
3. power supply of 3V (however lasers have survived also 5V power supply)
4. have a groove for an easy fixation in a tube or something like that 1. Elongated laser spots 2. Cables are about 50mm long 1. Typical laser spot size at the distance of 150... Read more
Price is good.
Delivery time is good (only 2 weeks).
Parts look like very good.
External diameter is 6,48 - 6,48 and can be mount in hole 6,5 very easy.
Very bright light !!!
Easy to use. (I use two elements AG13 and happy) Focus is not a point - it's small line. I post the photos how it look like.
Beam ... Read more
Upon un-packaging I noticed that the all brass construction of the laser head was well milled and bright. It was a pleasant surprise to see that since that means that I can solder plates, tubes, mounting arms etc to them without difficulty. I then hooked up two 1.5V button batteries and tried it out.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.