DX » Community » Reviews » 2~5mW Dot Red Laser Module (5-Pack/3V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent laser
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPascalDuering on 01/20/2015

Those Laser modules are pretty awesome. They are extremly small and very cheap. I needed 5 laser modules which have the same power output. All Diodes were around 1mW (0.9-1.2) For this application they were perfect.

Impression:laser;

0 0 0

• posted bycheekyboy on 01/03/2015

This is a great little laser for home DIY projects. Its very small so great for installing into tight spaces. You need to be carefull with the wires as it is fragile and easy to pull out if you pull to hard by mistake. They are quite robust and I've dropped them a few times but have not broken at... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymajancsikg on 08/02/2013

It's a very good laser. Very bright light and very cheap, so a perfect choose for me. All five lasers worked great without problems. It's not adventitious that the Average Customer Review is 5 star short the wire but enough strong and I can solder with it without difficulty. I tried it with 3V I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinoleo on 03/25/2013

- more solidly built than sku.46390 - much brighter than sku.46390 - appears to have constant current driver: two transistors are visible on the PCB, and my samples pull a constant ~20mA from 2.5V to 5V - larger diameter than sku.46390 - no adjustable focus (but well focused as is) - spot is bad... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTanzerBY on 03/02/2013

1. very similar spots of all lasers 2. good quality 3. power supply of 3V (however lasers have survived also 5V power supply) 4. have a groove for an easy fixation in a tube or something like that 1. Elongated laser spots 2. Cables are about 50mm long 1. Typical laser spot size at the distance of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKotdnz on 10/20/2011

Price is good. Delivery time is good (only 2 weeks). Parts look like very good. External diameter is 6,48 - 6,48 and can be mount in hole 6,5 very easy. Very bright light !!! Easy to use. (I use two elements AG13 and happy) Focus is not a point - it's small line. I post the photos how it look is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydagabu on 04/04/2011

Upon un-packaging I noticed that the all brass construction of the laser head was well milled and bright. It was a pleasant surprise to see that since that means that I can solder plates, tubes, mounting arms etc to them without difficulty. I then hooked up two 1.5V button batteries and tried it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections