DX » Community » Reviews » 2~5mW 650nm Cross Laser Module (3V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzmaj on 01/31/2014

Small cross line ( + ) laser . Line's bright and sharp. No distortion and edges are clean to up few meters. 3V or 3.7V LI-ion was fine. On larger > 5m distance you get dots on edge Get this laser if you're looking for basic pointing needs or entertainment ie ice or smoke machine show or a toy pointer. It is not suitable for professional use! Get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabio1964 on 02/15/2013

This is the best line 5mW line laser I was able to find on this site (I ordered every red line laser on this site and tested them all). Line's bright and sharp. No distortion. Edges are clean. I dropped one of the laser modules on the floor, from 50cm height... Died instantly, so don't handle too rough. Other: If you're looking for a laser level and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybestenemy on 02/02/2011

Tiny, compared to other line/cross lasers. Lines are sharp and solid center to edge. I bought 2 of these and both had slightly misaligned prisms, meaning the lines weren't 100% perpendicular and their length was different. If you're looking for a precision instrument that projects 100% perpendicular lines, get 2 line lasers instead. You'll be able to ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections