DX » Community » Reviews » 2~5mW 650nm Line Laser Module (3V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaeldeWaard on 03/16/2014

A Pretty good laser module, relatively small and light operates just fine. Makes a nice line and works very well. I actually bought this laser module for "David's 3D" scan software", and it works great with it. Its not a perfect line. The middle looks great, but both ends look a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byochrons on 01/22/2014

Very cheap! Line is sharp (well focused) and bright enough, even from several meters away. Solid construction. Line is clearly curved. Doesn't like too much voltage/current (semi-killed one with a 4.1V battery). Smaller than other line lasers with good focus (all four that I bought). A bit suspicious ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byborsaci06 on 10/11/2013

versatile little laser... works as expected... creates a clear red line... looks like a little fragile when handled but works fine when power is applied... Able to work on 2 alkaline batteries... it didnt light up with 2 rechargeable aa batteries though... that means it needs at least 3 volts... not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfouadatmeh on 09/08/2013

It's price is very convenient The laser comes Pre-Focused to an acceptable level (I don't know if it can get any better) Works off 2 AAA batteries - The edge of the laser line is a bit Jagged (see picture) - No manual Focus - The device is sealed so not able to get easily to the inside. - Needs to be ... Read more

Laser Length=60cm, Distancd from Wall=32cm Edge of Laser beam is a bit jagged Laser Device

0 0 1

• posted byfabio1964 on 02/15/2013

Very bright laser. Can shine about 100-150 meters. I am happy that i bought one, because it is very very cheap. My dogs like this laser. But be careful not to shine in there eyes. The cat does also like the red dot laser. Can't find any lasers with the same price in the Netherlands. Was shipped in seven ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerumal on 12/23/2012

Very bright, useable brightness is achieved with 2 AA alkaline cells supplying 2.4V. All brass construction. Cylindrical shape allows for infinitesimally fine adjustment of the line angle. Wires are sealed with flexible silicon sealant for protection from moisture and strain relief. Line seems broad,... Read more

focused dot module with cylindrical lens attached Bright line when powered with two AA cells

0 0 1

• posted byGrrrrrene on 10/10/2011

Very cheap Relatively bright 3V is easy to achieve with 2 AA batteries Doesn't draw a straight line Needs to be soldered to some battery case, not usable out of the box Mine is quite useless because it's simply not straight and usually these lasers are used to align stuff for which you need a straight ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMark007 on 06/15/2011

Bright red laserline, all of the 3 i ordered worked well, 1 was a little stronger but not much difference. Can use 2x AA Cheap! I dropped one of the laser modules on the floor, from 50cm height... Died instantly, so don't handle too rough. If you use this laser with DAVID 3D, you can expect nice results.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybestenemy on 02/02/2011

This is the best line 5mW line laser I was able to find on this site (I ordered every red line laser on this site and tested them all). Line's bright and sharp. No distortion. Edges are clean. No cons. The laser uses a series of cylindrical glass prisms to turn a dot into a line. The quality of the glass ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections