DX » Community » Reviews » 2~5mW Focusable Dot Laser Module (4-Pack/3V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byForoLinternas on 06/13/2013

The price is very cheap and the product works as expected. Is perfect for your DIY projects. You can use them to make a prototype and then go for a higher quality (and more expensive) larsers. The beam quality is not excellent, but is enough for the price that costs. Totally recommended if you have in mind to start a project with larsers and you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqsxdr1 on 04/12/2013

The lasers are very cheap, pretty bright (especially for the price), focusable, very small, well focused right out of the box, Focus can be changed with a screwdriver Not great build quality. I have had to re solder the connectors a couple times on a couple of them. Not very bright and cant make a red spot in brightly lit areas. Build quality could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilarcamaraneto on 12/17/2012

I expected a small unit, but these are tiny! The beam is stronger than I expected. One of them came defective (does not turn on). Filed a ticket about that, let's see DX's response. Aside of that, the product seems very fragile and should be handled with care. Try not to break the wires near the unit: resoldering appears to require good eyes and a steady ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byborjaardilla on 12/17/2012

The price is very good and it has the expected quality, you can hook it up in seconds and start pointing wherever you want. If you want, you can create your custom laser, and put it inside anything you want. The adjustment is not very clear, but for the price it is good. I would like to have better focus, in order to be able to use it in robotics and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byallangood on 09/03/2012

This is a very tiny and easy to use and easy to embedded laser module. It works with 3.3v (Arduino). The price is very good, almost $1 for module. The light is very bright with nice (for the price) focus. The wire is very weak and need to be handled with care. This is the only bad thing, but is expected because the tiny size. They works like a charm.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiyorgova on 05/23/2011

1. The price: under 5 bucks for 4 modules 2. VERY tiny thus easy to embed almost anywhere 3. Good focus out of the box, easy to fine-tune with a screw driver 4. Powerful enough to be visible in direct sunlight at at least 10 meters distance 5. Only need 3 V to light up and very powerful with 3x1.5 V button type batteries even of the smallest size 1.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byDrDjDoom on 05/14/2011

-Gives a nice laser light -Works good with 3V button battery (SKU.34714) -The four arrive working -The cables soldered to the terminal are very weak, one even got out while using it. I put one of these on a BB toy gun, and it's great. You can put this on many things, and if you powered with a button battery, it would use no space. You can even put them ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjakoab on 11/14/2010

I think it is a very good red lazer module for a prise like that, because it works very vell. And all the lazer modules lighted weary well. And it is easy to use when you can somthing about electronic. Bad information about the lazer modules, they are plased under the green lazer Category. It is not good enuf to make a red point when it is very light ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections