DX » Community » Reviews » 2~5mW Dot Laser Module (3V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is of excellent construction, no rust or spider, much less dent, the wires are quite thick and of good construction, is already polarized to prevent possible burning of the product, Red + Black -. the head may be rotated and thereby adjust the beam. Cons:Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygermaneto on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good quality product. It is very cheap. It is very easy to focus. This laser module is incredibly easy to connect to the power source or to two AA batteries. Cons:When I first tryed it my first thought was that his laser module was not powerfull... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaro220 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, small size, easy to tear apart. It's a perfect host for any 5mm laser diode, you can pick up any PHR, long open can red, or any diode you want, rip off the old 5mW diode and put your one there. focusing is good, acrilic lenses doesn't look to be AR... Read more

1 0
  • posted byantikamel on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality for the price. Wires long enough for most applications. Good , solid casing. Easy to use. Cons:I ordered 2, one was bit off focus, dot is more like square and blurry at about 3 meters and couldn't focus it. Missing specs markings on both devices. No protect... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is excellent. The knob at the head can be used to tune the focus length in big range, and in focus the dot is quite small, although not nearly in the level of real high quality lasers (prices in thousands of dollars). The info label on top can be self-fill... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySMETZEL on 05/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great build quality, focus works, enough output power. Well packaged. Product is easy to use just connect wiring. Pay attention to polarity i don't know if its protected in any way for wrong polarity. Cons:No pull out protection for wiring. OtherThoughts:Shipping time t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLocoDonEduardo on 05/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When unpacking, I was really surprised by the mechanical buld quality. The module itself (the cylinder) is made from stainless steel, only the lens holder is made from plastic, but also covered with stainless steel. We use 4 of them to mark the corners of the fe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Just like aixiz - Have the diode, the driver and so.. - Strong wires - Back Open Lenses (the other SKU have enclosed lens, +25% power in this one) Cons:- Hard to open, like the another SKU.. - Mine came a little bent to "inside", as like it got screwed too muc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections