DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4/3G/3GS (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydwream606 on 07/26/2011

This works well with my iPhone 3G. I carry one of these in my car for emergencies. Even being stored in a hot car, it will hold its charge for months. Although it has enough juice for only 1 charge, that always has been enough to solve my immediate need. And, the battery is small and light enough that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrisztian on 11/19/2010

Small and lightweight You can use your iPod even if the battery is completely drained out. Blue light battery indicator Delivers only one full iPod charge, you need to recharge the external battery if you want to use it again. Packaging states "Aluminium cell battery". On the battery itself says "Li-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byframey on 11/12/2010

Reasonable price and capacity. Instructions were almost understandable. Visual capacity indicator seems to work. Has some sort of stand thing at the back, I think that is a pro...? It works with my old ipod touch. Does not work with iphone 4, and unfortunately this is the main reason I bought it. I repeat ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections