DX » Community » Reviews » PNY Micro USB Drive Keychain (2GB Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywepoo on 02/11/2009

Great tiny drive. Can sit in your wallet so it's always ready to go when you need it. The ladies love it. "Oh it's SO small!". Oh yeah. The dudes love it too. "Oh it's SO small". All right. Ummm, it goes in 'seemingly' upside-down. Nah really there's no cons. It's great. Really excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvicho on 01/06/2009

A plain USB drive, 2Gbytes. No additional partitions or other stupid stuff, as some manufacturers like to put encryption utilities and the like. Some people don't know insert them upside down and get puzzled. You have to pay a little attention when you plug it, that's all. I wanted to have a SystemRescue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySolidRock on 09/29/2008

Excellent product. It is very, very small. It looks twice as big on the pictures. I really suggest tying it to your keychain or something else. I've tied it to a mini flashlight just so I couldn't lose it: http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1100 Mini flashlight and mini usb-stick really impresses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmoore on 06/02/2008

Without a doubt it is small - seriously small. Small as in you will loose it small. It didn't recognize on all of my computers, worked sometimes, sometimes not (the same thing with both of them I purchased). The unit is so small that it is very hard to pull out of a USB plug if there is something in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaceofspades on 05/02/2008

-Great Build -Case Helps -Won't Break -It's fast -Fits on keychain -It's tiny -Great Brand -There are bigger sticks now so the value is gone -It's tiny When I bought this they didn't have anything bigger than 2gb now they have 4 and 8 gb microflash. It is still a pretty great drive for your keychain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinfreq on 01/14/2008

Extremely convenient; I have it as a key-chain, so I always leave the house with it. Build quality is remarkably good, a month of rubbing the contacts against my keys hasn't made it skip a beat. Also, read speeds are better than I expected. Sequential read speed of 23.2MB/s (avg) 1.7ms random access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphA on 01/09/2008

This is a great item. I use mine every single day. It's super small and well built. It comes with a thin, clear, protective case. The key chain hole is far more durable then any of the other's I've seen (this one can't be snapped off). None at all. This thing spends a lot of time in my pocket (without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byED209 on 12/29/2007

Impresses other geeks with tiny size. Transfer speeds are fine. Excellent accessories. Is a genuine USB 2.0, 2Gb drive exactly as described! None at all. Don't know about other units but mine arrived with much better accessories than the leather case pictured. Firstly I have a clear plastic hard sheath ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuhani on 12/28/2007

- SMALL! (duh) - Works like it's supposed to - Did I mention it's small? - So small it's easy to misplace - Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to plug it in correctly I found the case that comes with the package pretty useless. It's big compared to the card, and it doesn't enclose the whole thing. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrBill on 12/07/2007

Really quite small, easy to use, works with Vista and XP. Pretty quick data transfer rate. Really quite small, therefore easy to loose if you're not careful. I wouldn't keep it loose in a pocket, since the contacts are exposed and could become damaged. Get this! You won't regret it. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections