DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Clay Sculpture Knife Tools Set (5-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatoecheverria on 11/27/2013

Solid, the material seem to be good quality. The sharp of the tools is the correct one, to mold the clay as your whish. Good shapes, very diferent ones, to make diferents things. The Price is also Great, better than any other tool I can get in Argentina. No negatives things to say, so far. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunaoBH on 03/25/2013

Good product with good length pieces that ensure good grip and good quality material. I have used the tools of my sculptures in clay and the results were satisfactory, as the expectation I had. Excellent value for money. No problems encountered with the use of tools or their quality. Everything seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjpavlisko on 02/24/2013

Simple tools, covering wide shapes, with price 1 eur pro tool is quite cheap. Meterial is ok, stainless steel. Quality could be better. The points of some tools are too thin and get bended quickly therefore are not very suitable to work with very dense (hard) clay. I expect harder points. Some small ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleostaley1 on 01/27/2013

-Very well constructed and solid. -Very sharp -Wide range of tips and blades. -Easy to clean -Cuts through clay like butter Some of the blades seem to be functionally the same as the others. you could get rid of 3 ends and still have the same functionality. But maybe someone else might find a niche use ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxandynhu on 08/07/2012

Product durable all-metal-tipped very well finished. Product and Professional models in sculptures. Sounds pretty tough to work long hours. Could have a better package, after removing the product she used to guard him, there could be a case for storing. It takes some care not to crush the tips. Can be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRevRaptor on 08/27/2011

good shapes, Will prove to be useful with some work. flimsy and poorly made. the machining on these is really rough. I'm going to have to trim the sculpting blades myself before I can use them as the tips are all bent. Are pretty light weight, would be useful for clay but epoxy putty might be too much ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykrionix on 06/01/2011

Does the job (words of person that got this from me as a gift). Easy to cut clay. 1 st on the left (picture) is flimsy, very thin metal on the tip, easy to bend od break. But maybe it must be so thin, dunno. Anti rust coating is not perfect but not a big con! If you like to make some things from clay,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections