Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymynameismartin on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful bag to bring with you. You can connect all sort of devices with this bag. High quality bag. The adapters fits well in the bag. Also, the bag is very small. Cons:I have one small complaint, which really isn't relevant. Some stickers fell off way too... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycramlox on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can connect all kind of devices at your laptop or pc with this kit. - It's really good for the price. It's really useful for me. - The packaging is nice enough, a cardboard sleeve covering the case itself. It's about the size of a CD and in fact looks quite a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Good Value! 14 different computer-related connectors/cables plus a handy zip-up storage pouch for just $11.55. Build quality seems quite good, though I haven't tried out all of the connectors, yet. Cons:None. Really, it's a great set of connectors in a very practical... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very handy source for almost all necessary adapters. The provided carrying case is nice and keeps everything together. Cons:Missing some common adaptors like Micro USB. One of the RJ45 jacks came with a broken retention clip, not a huge deal but kind of annoying... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorno on 03/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Incredibly handy! I have almost every USB- (and firewire!) connector ever needed, right there in this small bag. It's no larger than a CD holder, and I can the cables as a retractable network cable, modem cable, crossover-cable. I have a microphone and earphone ready to u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlaine on 04/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This kit is perfect. Every adapter is identified to help less experienced user. The bag is really useful and the items fit nicely in place. I don't need to carry anything else. Everything I may need is included in the kit. Cons:There is no con. Comparable item... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoolegr on 12/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Contains nearly all imaginable adapters you could need. Small carry case Includes secure protective storage for adapters. Cons:It misses out one form of USB Which is used by my portable Hard Drive and PS3 Controllers. The adapters can be hard to remove from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasmontec on 08/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:English: -AWESOME -Almost all usb based connections -a nice bag -"long extention" -usb MALE-MALE (this is awesome) Portugês/Portuguese: -Maravilhoso -Quase todas as conexões usb exixtentes -um pacotinho bem legal -cabo extensor de bom tamanho -Conex&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrosemond on 06/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You get a lot of uses because of all of the tips. The size of the case fits nicely in my briefcase with my laptop and it is a lot more convenient than carrying around a ton of cables to be prepared for everything. Cons:It doesn't come with instructions so it takes a mom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsneox on 04/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price ... cheaper than anywhere else I have ever seen such similar item ... and it comes in handy for so many uses espically for those who have so many devices that needs to get connected to the computer. Cons:Only one thing though ... the cables build is too cheap... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections