DX » Community » Reviews » Finger Skateboard/Fingerboard Set (Style Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOrenRozenbaum on 03/25/2014

it's a good staff when i get it. i really glad that this skate is good. usually when we buy from the other buying website the things that we get is the worst staff. I think that Deal Extrem is the best website from people who like quality and good prices. there are no cons in this staff. It is brought fast and quick. i really like this and i think that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

If it is not important for your kid not to have the original brand name you can get almost the same toy for much less. This set comes with 3 skates with different colors, replacement wheels and necessary tools to mount it. Made of simple plastic and cheap product case but who cares? For that price is more than enough. There could be always better thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugobpe on 08/30/2012

guaranteed fun resistant material inexpensive and accessible easy of use a good hobby Sandpaper does not hurt your fingers can easily lead to anywhere is not the same product image. skateboard designs are chosen for them at random some tools do not work as they should a toy can entertain the youngest to the oldest product durability is not as high. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections