DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Dog Apparel Pet Camouflage 2-Leg Hole Clothing with Hat - M (Random Style)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjangoster on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This jacket for dogs is a very nice and high quality jacket. The camouflage is realy cool for a little dog. The colors are nice and the material is of good quality. Cons:I bought this for a jack rusell. But the jacket is much larger then my dog so i selled it on ebay. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenaku on 09/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks great! My dog love it and he doesnt' pass coldness in Winter! For military lover, this is just the perfect jacket for hes/hers pet. Cons:I though it would be bigger, but by this size it just fits for a Dachshund. And careful with the rain or water. It take a a lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemibasurto on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is an excelent product, the quality in general it good, good finish and materials, Adapted well to the body of the pet, inside the material is good, and very suitable for sheltering pets on cold days. Easy to install and easy to get. Cons:No cons for me. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections