DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Dog Apparel Pet Camouflage 2-Leg Hole Clothing with Hat - XL (Random Style)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvmendelis on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Coat is easy to use , the leg holes are big enough to allow free movement for the dog. It is warm and the meterial is somewhat water resistant so in the rain dog doesnt get wet. The hood is a but innecessary but it is still a nice touch. Cons:The hood securing strap is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjangoster on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A Nice jacket for a dog. Very good material and a nice army pattern. It looks realy cool when a dog is wearing it. The capuchon on the jacket has a clip, so you can flip the capuchon to the back of thr dog in case over his head. Cons:The dog did not fit in the j... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytatianapgz on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The seams are perfect, the material is very nice, worms up and mine looks just like the pictures. All the ajustments works nicely. Everybody loves it, even if the dog is not using it. Cons:Bought the XL for my dog, he has long legs but is not big at al, but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalp30 on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality fabric, nicely decorated, good fasteners and accessories, nice colors. Cons:Unfortunately gown differs little from that shown in the pictures is another finishing bottom of the clothes, is another lanyard holes on the feet. OtherThoughts:It s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd2dddd on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks very nice. good quality. according to the package it's size (XL) suits to cocker spaniel, but it was a little bit too tide for my one. so the dog must be a little bit smaller as spaniel)) i've already have a buyer for it for a double price. so i'm not sad)) nice mil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections