Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmurfao on 10/14/2013

- Really easy to use, anyone can pick it up and start using it - Good price - Great size, it's small and compact - The build is a little cheap - Not very accurate, it will get if you're drunk or not right every time, but other than that not very reliable - Screen is has no black light, so it makes a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeovaneebg on 09/16/2013

- A good product for a good price; - Works in accordance with the esperedo by price; - Very fun to use at a party with friends; - Battery is default, so I used rechargeable quietly; - Some other functions more than just a breathalyzer; - Spend little battery; - Little precision; - Attach the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byognanov on 07/25/2013

cheap device. Easy for use, everyone can understand how to use it. Light so You will forget that you waer it. Also I was supprised when notice that there is temperature sensor and can be use for measuring temperature in envoirment. When I open device I noticed that there are few "cold solders"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnitcha on 06/17/2013

Nice to have as a toy. Portable, very easy to carry and light in weight. Easy to use and to understand how it works. When you blow on it the screen gets all blurry and takes a lot of time to go back normal. Sometimes it's hard to read what the screen shows you. Great gift to your drunk friend! Good to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbubanja on 06/07/2013

If you like to drink when you go out, it is good product for you. Better that check alcohol level for yourself that to sit in the car and drive if you are drunk. LCD display is very helpful. It is not too accurate. Build quality is not very good, but you can't expect better for this amount of money. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykktpp on 12/12/2012

small and compact.. nice display and easy to use.. great for parties as people can compete haha its really not accurate.. you can blow 3 times back to back and get 3 different ratings. also after lots of use.. or a really drunk person hard blowing on it.. not only does the screen fog up.. but it sometimes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDetriz on 05/30/2009

<> Digital thermometer <> Digital clock <> User's manual included (english) <> Comes in a great box <> Works Fine <> Auto power off (good when you are drunk) <> I can't see any cons, once I'm not professional <> Not very accurate, but good enough if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeebruh on 10/04/2008

This is a cheap product. It is hard to find it for the same price elsewhere. It works. THe lcd screen is very useful. Not too accurate. It is a cheap build quality. It takes a while to start up. This ends up being pretty useless. I do not use it often. It is just there for the heck of it. It looks exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOvejota on 09/27/2008

- It is quite cheap, indeed! - Digital display with easy to read results. - If used properly, it can be quite useful. - Small enough to leave it in the car permanently. - Some practice is needed for reliable operation. - Readings are not very precise, but are useful enough. - It would be much more useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunofalla on 08/25/2008

Great product, it gives you the notion of drunkness with a medium precision, but it never fails to detect a drunk! It's a little bit imprecise, but not a big deal... INTER/RS is the best team ever! This is the best piece of device a person would expect to win for birthday, it shows the person who gave,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections