Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byognanov on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap device. Easy for use, everyone can understand how to use it. Light so You will forget that you waer it. Also I was supprised when notice that there is temperature sensor and can be use for measuring temperature in envoirment. Cons:When I open device I noti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnitcha on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice to have as a toy. Portable, very easy to carry and light in weight. Easy to use and to understand how it works. Cons:When you blow on it the screen gets all blurry and takes a lot of time to go back normal. Sometimes it's hard to read what the screen shows... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykktpp on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small and compact.. nice display and easy to use.. great for parties as people can compete haha Cons:its really not accurate.. you can blow 3 times back to back and get 3 different ratings. also after lots of use.. or a really drunk person hard blowing on it..... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDetriz on 05/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:<> Digital thermometer <> Digital clock <> User's manual included (english) <> Comes in a great box <> Works Fine <> Auto power off (good when you are drunk) Cons:<> I can't see any cons, once I'm not professional OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeebruh on 10/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a cheap product. It is hard to find it for the same price elsewhere. It works. THe lcd screen is very useful. Cons:Not too accurate. It is a cheap build quality. It takes a while to start up. OtherThoughts:This ends up being pretty useless. I do not us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvejota on 09/27/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is quite cheap, indeed! - Digital display with easy to read results. - If used properly, it can be quite useful. - Small enough to leave it in the car permanently. Cons:- Some practice is needed for reliable operation. - Readings are not very precise, but are u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunofalla on 08/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, it gives you the notion of drunkness with a medium precision, but it never fails to detect a drunk! Cons:It's a little bit imprecise, but not a big deal... INTER/RS is the best team ever! OtherThoughts:This is the best piece of device a person w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreloader on 08/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Excellent price. Can't find better deal in local store!! 2. Comes in retail package. Nice box well packed, protected against drop. 3. Have Clock. 4. Powered by two AAA batteries. So you you can get new batteries almost anywhere. 5. Instruction manual included. 6. Fas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyalivaro on 07/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:buona qualità della confezione buona qualita' dei materiali usati discreta semplicità di utilizzo il prodotto da immediatamente una sensazione di affidabilità solamente per come si presenta very good good build quality good usefulness Cons:è leggerme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlennnnn on 05/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great gadget that realy detects alcohol ! First i diddnt thought this gadget realy would work. But when i recieved i tested right away. And it realy detects it ! Its very easy to use. Just hold the big button and wait 10 seconds. After it beeps, it c... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections