DX » Community » Reviews » 0.3mm Metal Guitar Picks (24-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrlipux on 12/11/2013

Pack of 24 solid picks, made of iron, thickness is 0.3mm. Awesome quality, no sharp edges, no imperfections. No real cons, to be honest. The grip is what you'd expect from a thin, polished, iron pick. Slips between the fingers, but I got used to it really fast. Very good for playing at high speed, like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAriastot on 07/21/2013

The price, where i live each may cost 2$ i dont know why, but 25 of this for 5$ is why i bought this. they're strong, thin and good looking. nothing to complain. No cons, they work as expected, the logo erases within 2 hours of playing but not something to worry I think They aren't too thin to damage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbian on 06/27/2013

Good Metal picks from Alice!!! They are hard, don't bend, don't break, and don't wear away to easy. They are very thin, so they are very comfortable (if you compare to others metal picks). They produce a nice bass sound on the eletric guitar, just like the thick plastic picks... none at all... There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvenelven on 03/19/2013

Cool to have picks made of metal :) Good price for 24 picks. Thin, good looking picks. 24 picks will last a long time or you can share some with your friends Very hard, could maybe damage the strings? All 24 picks are the same thickness, would be nice with some variety (this was no suprice since the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPablixx on 03/13/2013

Durable, strong picks for any style of music you want to play. They are thin, light and fast, to play solos or arpeggios. Produces a clear and bright sound, very warm. If you play harder, the strings can be wounded, but is the only con. Are very good picks for everyone, no matter style or type of guitar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 03/04/2013

The metal have a good quality. works fine, have a good size, shape and make a good sound. They can last forever (are made from metal). The time of shippment was very fast (since the first order was missing, DX send me another shipment with the picks). After a little use, the letters erased. It's your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamsarok on 02/13/2013

+ Easy to use (it doesn't "stick" like a metal coin) + Nice aggressive tone + Great price! (one heavy bass pick costs 1$ in my country!) + Seems pretty sturdy + Great for bass - In my opinion, this pick is too heavy and stiff for electric guitars. I would recommend this pick to bass players,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimetikon on 02/08/2013

It is stainless. It is cheap. There are a lot of it! I used it as guitar pickup and as a tool for disassembling electronics. Both usages are great. Optional con is that painted printig scratches easily. However, it can be advantage for smb :) Also the surface is polished, and when using as a pitch, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVanPer on 01/31/2013

Very good guitar pics (24 of them) for very reasonable price. Because they are made of metal they should last for a very long period of time. If normally used they are almost unbreakable. With mentioned amount of picks you should be equipped to play maybe forever. I like playing my guitar with these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRogergp on 01/12/2013

Very cheap. 24 picks for less than five dollars is very worth it. About the pick, theyre very thin, you may like or not. Being a metal pick you can make some different sound on a electric guitar, ou just get a little different timbre. By the way, they will last a lot if you don't lose them. It may grind ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections