DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Cherry (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanespin on 12/09/2013

3rd time I have ordered this product just one of the flavors I enjoy. Have been using these for about 5 months now, no more cigarettes except for one a week to see how my desire has changed. To my surprise each time I went to try an actual cig the less "soothing" they seem. DX.com only had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterencehamlyn on 06/19/2013

3rd time I have ordered this product just one of the flavors I enjoy. Have been using these for about 5 months now, no more cigarettes except for one a week to see how my desire has changed. To my surprise each time I went to try an actual cig the less "soothing" they seem. DX.com only had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJay007 on 01/14/2013

Still keeps the nice sweetish flavor even when your using the higher powered vaporizers. This is a good quality juice with a PG bias. Can be a little bit too sweet when used with the lower powered vaporizers, but just mix it up with another juice to fix that. Good throat and the pack I got certainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizob on 11/23/2012

Probably the best e-cig cherry flavoured solution in high nicotine on the site. Tried many flavours from dx and this is one of two of my favourites, the other being red bull flavour. Only available in the small bottle at the time of this rview.,Some countries' customs departments will confiscate this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGui316 on 01/03/2012

Very good liquid. Tastes good, gets a nice throat hit, totally recommended. Probably not the best eliquid out there, but decent quality. Well, the bottle could have some agains't leaking. But, well, I think that it is a problem with all the eliquds, not a problem of the product itself. Well, if you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrainDamaged on 06/09/2011

-It has a good little cherry flavour. -Good amount of vapor. -Nice throat hit. -Price is correct (about the same price as other e liquid on DealExtreme). -Its easy to use but the bottle nozzle is a little bit big and it can be hard to refills cartridges. -It has no indications of ingredients on the bottle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjchriz on 05/16/2011

-> Quick Delivery less than 5 days to Canada! ->Comes in a nice plastic bottle clearly labeled. -> Has a great smell -> Produces great vapor -> Excellent throat hit -> The size of the nozzle makes refiling difficult. -> If you overflow the refill it leaked into your mouth -> Other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDg0000 on 01/27/2011

It´s cheap The taste is super sweat, too much I don´t believe it have any nicotine (stated as high nicotine level) I don´t know how, but this doesn´t bring any "troath hit" at all. Is like vaping air except for the flavour I don´t know what flavour is, but definitely it´s not cherry Is very "oily", very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjajapol on 11/18/2010

first - rate smack, without adjacent smack.E cigarette with herewith e- liquidem has good coach. It is very first - rate liquid about content nicotine high. I with him, like long - term smoker e- cigarette very content. meanwhile no. first - rate e- liquid for my e- cigarette behind good price advise ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections